[06] vote

The hours kept on ticking and ticking, the sixth member still wasn't present and it was getting on both Leorio and (y/n)'s nerve

The hours kept on ticking and ticking, the sixth member still wasn't present and it was getting on both Leorio and (y/n)'s nerve. Yes, (y/n) was impatient at times, but what made it worse was that they were waiting for Tonpa out of all people, if it was someone other than him...and maybe Hisoka and Illumi, she would've been fine.

(y/n) kept on snacking with her offering the others with what she had, it was a way to distract her from the fact that they were losing time just because of the so-called Rookie Crusher.

Leorio was the first one to voice out how impatient he was, "Oh come on! It's already been two hours, what if the others took different paths?" he exclaimed, making the others stop what they were doing.

"Calm down Leorio, complaining won't help," Kurapika said sighing out in the process the others nodding in agreement with what the blonde said

"Only a tool would be at the top at this time, what if no one shows up before we reach our time limit?" Leorio asked, weary of the fact that they might fail the third phase. (y/n) knew that they'd pass the third phase one way or another.

"Lippo wouldn't make extra routes if I'm not mistaking..." (y/n) trailed off trying to calm the older teen down "...but you're correct. Whoever is still at the top is a tool," she continued, grumbling in the process.

Ignoring what Kurapika said, Leorio kept on complaining, who wouldn't though?

"I can't just sit here and..." as Leorio took his annoyance out, rumbling from the ceiling took everyone's attention except for the complaining teen, of course.

"Quiet!" Kurapika shushed Leorio as he pointed at the ceiling, "That sound,"

All of them looked at the ceiling at that moment, forming a circle just underneath the opening trapdoor.

"I don't think that's a good idea," (y/n) said as she tried to walk closer to them, still maintaining a good distance from where the new addition might fall down at.

Just when the man fell down, almost all of them looked at him with uninterested faces, with the exception of Gon who still had his bright eyes.

Who could blame (y/n) if she said that she'd rather fight Hisoka and die rather than have Tonpa around with them? Well, that was an over exaggeration, but you get the gist of it, right?

"Tonpa-san!" Gon said, the others kept on staring at him.

"Oh," Killua said

"The old man," Leorio stated

"The gods must hate us," (y/n) muttered

Sighing, (y/n) knew that nothing could change who they were with at that point since they were finally complete.

Letting Tonpa wear the last stopwatch, part of the room moved revealing a door with a signage on it, and for some odd reason, (y/n) could read it despite giving up a few years ago on trying to learn their alphabet.