[16] enter

To say that the days seemed to pass by was incorrect

The first few days of their so-called training, (y/n) struggled with everything Zebro asked them to do, from pulling rocks to chopping wood.

The old man was considerate during the first day since he let the three (three because Gon had to sit this one out) do easier things such as doing chores since it was already considered as training with the weight each object had.

(y/n) did everything she could to go beyond her limit, wanting to either surpass or be at the same level as Kurapika and Leorio.

All while the three were training, Gon would usually be sitting near where they were working their guts out, his body itching to do the same what the others were doing, but alas, with a glare from (y/n), who the three learned had a chilling stare from the past few days, Gon would just smile at them as he sat back down.

Despite the older three's constant reminder that the younger boy shouldn't exhaust himself, he still snuck out during the afternoon and night, well... he mostly snuck out at night since he was slightly scared that (y/n) would be disappointed of him.

And as soon as the three's training would be done, they'd either go their own way or try and open the door with all their might.

It usually consisted of (y/n) and Leorio trying to open the doors themselves as Kurapika and Gon watched them from a distance, already used to their small competition that (y/n) proposed a few days ago.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"How much would you like to bet that I'll be the first one to open the gate?" (y/n) asked, smirking at Leorio. Her plan was to place a bet just so that Leorio would be more motivated than he already is.

"You really do have a betting problem, huh?" Leorio replied as he crossed his arms in front of him

The girl only raised her eyebrows at him waiting for his answer.

"Alright a thousand jenny goes to the one who opens it first," Leorio declared, determination running through him.

All while that was happening, Kurapika and Gon stood a few meters away from them, invested with what was happening.

"(y/n)-san and Leorio-san look like siblings huh?" Gon stated his observation from the few days they spent with each other.

The blonde that stood beside him laughed, "Well, personality wise they're the same, but when it comes to other things they're far too different from each other,"