[25] kastro

(y/n) was snoozing peacefully in the comfort of her room, Wing had finally given her time to rest after her Nen training

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(y/n) was snoozing peacefully in the comfort of her room, Wing had finally given her time to rest after her Nen training.

Yes, the girl pursued training without Gon and Killua's knowledge. It was beyond her as to why they didn't question where she was whenever she disappeared for an hour or two, she knew that Gon would most likely be the one who wouldn't catch on with what she was doing, but she didn't think that Killua would be oblivious as well.

Although her training mostly focused on her aura, she still felt the muscles all over her body ache.

It was way worse than the pain she'd feel whenever they were forced to do physical activities for their gym class.

The only difference was that she didn't mind the pain her training gave her because she found it fun.

She had to thank people she'd met from the past few months for making her ready with the training she was currently having.

Oh yeah, (y/n)'s an emitter who chose to wield a bow and arrow despite her ability, but her good ol' explanation was: "I can't always be so dependent on my ability, what if someone senses me when I've literally just teleported to them?"

She was basically the equivalent of a nen-using hawkeye, the only difference being the fact that she still had to learn how to aim accurately, but for the past month, she managed to aim accurately around 80% of the time, and while she was trying to do that, she trained her Nen with a sword that she bought days after her water divination.

The girl literally forgot that Pokkle wielded a bow as well.

Wing already knew about her ability because apparently, her sister trained under Bisky when she managed to get to the dimension she was in, and all she could do was take pity on her knowing that Bisky's training was harsh.

Back to (y/n) who was sleeping.

The girl was almost drooling with how deep she was in her slumber.

"No... sorry... disobeyed..." she mumbled in her sleep as she wriggled around on her bed.

But her peaceful sleep was disturbed as soon as Gon and Killua's voice reached her ear, at first she tried to blindly tap on her phone, thinking that it was her alarm clock, but after a minute of them yelling, she begrudgingly parted ways with her comfortable bed before opening the door.

"(y/n)-san!" "Old hag!" the two simultaneously exclaimed, effectively knocking the sleep out of her.

"You two shouldn't really scream..." (y/n) trailed off before yawning.

"Guess what?" Gon said.

"What?" (y/n) asked, pushing the two boys inside her room, not wanting to disturb her room neighbors anymore.

"No, you have to guess," Killua said, before plopping on the girl's bed.

"Killua, I swear to God that if you don't tell me why you woke me up I will buy every choco robot there is in the world and not let you have one," the girl glared at said boy all while doing her morning routine.

²𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 | 𝗁𝗑𝗁 [✓]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें