[33] plan

(y/n) tapped her feet in a hurried manner as she tried to hide behind Killua

(y/n) tapped her feet in a hurried manner as she tried to hide behind Killua. The two of them were wearing some sort of hooded raincoat as they wanted to, of course, not get wet by the rain and hide their faces from the troupe if ever they get the chance to glance at them.

The girl was startled as the phone in her pants' pockets began to vibrate.

Killua raised one of his eyebrows at (y/n) waiting for her to answer the call.

"Hello?" The girl said into the phone.

"I'm one of Kurapika's colleagues. You can end this phone call as soon as possible. Look to the left and whisper a command to me," the other person on the line said.

Following her command, she ended the call just before she whispered in an inaudible way "Raise both your hands" as she stared at the woman who was a couple of buildings away from where she stood.

Killua managed to pick up on what the person on the other end of the phone said. Of course, he picked up what (y/n) said as well.

The white-haired boy that stood in front of (y/n), looked at the small woman in surprise while (y/n) looked excited as she was going to finally a new character.

"Should we come to her?" Killua asked, in which the girl nodded as she placed her hand on the boy's head before she used her ability.

"Ooh, your ability feels weird," the boy said, a shudder running up his spine, the cause being both (y/n)'s ability and the cold weather they were in.

"Nice to meet you. I'm (y/n) and this is Killua," the girl said as she gestured to the boy beside her when she introduced him.

"I'm Melody, it's nice to meet you too," the small woman said, smiling.

(y/n) was glad that her raincoat and the dark clouds that casted over the city managed to hide her basically sparkling eyes as she stared at one of the girls she liked in the Hunter world.

With their introductions ending, Melody raised her hands as she placed them beside her ears, heightening her hearing abilities.

"Six footsteps and one or more of them is a woman," she said before she placed her hands back down to her sides.

(y/n) nodded and Killua was still stunned at her hearing abilities.

Before (y/n) teleported them away from the building they stood on, she casually asked Melody if it was okay for her to use her ability. Melody agreed as she told her that Kurapika already told her about the ability.

As Melody agreed, (y/n) placed both her hands on Killua and Melody's head. Using her ability was the much better and obvious choice compared to them wasting their time to run down the many stairs of a building.

With them finally arriving at the alley just beside the building they were previously standing on, they began to move. The younger two followed Melody knowing that she knew where the troupe members were heading.