[18] goodbyes

(y/n) was asleep again

(y/n) was asleep again. Not a surprise.

Since there were only four seats available per booth, Leorio took the liberty of sitting away from them.

He wasn't that far away from them, he was literally just an aisle across from them, which made talking to the others much easier for him.

(y/n) was situated the same way she was a few weeks back before they arrived at the Zoldyck Estate, just right beside the window with her face leaning on the window.

The girl was constantly in and out of consciousness as she heard the boys talking about Hisoka.

"Do you know where he is?" Killua asked after Gon explained that he wouldn't be using his Hunter's license until he gave Hisoka his badge back.

"Uh..." Gon smiled, he didn't know where the magician was.

"I thought so," Kilua sighed.

"I know where he is," Kurapika said.

The girl was stirring awake, the daylight not really helping her sleep.

"Really?" the boy asked, surprised.

The girl's ears didn't manage to catch what they were talking about, her ear pressed against the window being the reason, but still, she had a gist of what they were talking about.

"Then you still have half a year," Gon replied to what Kurapika was previously saying.

(y/n) finally getting a grasp on reality as both her mind, eyes, and ears stabilized.

Letting out a yawn, the girl listened to their conversation.

"They'll hold the largest auction there on September 1st!" Leorio snapped his fingers at his realization.

"Correct. From September 1st to September 10th, there'll be auctions for unusual items, rare goods, and national treasures from around the world,"

'Ah, the Yorknew City arc. Will I still be here by that time?' (y/n) hoped that that was the case.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Well I'll depart from here," the blonde-haired teen said, facing the other four.

Gon and (y/n) who shared a brain cell at that time, tilted their heads, questioning Kurapika.

"We managed to see Killua again, so I'm finished here. I'll need money to participate in the auctions which means that I need to find a patron that'll hire me as a hunter,"

"I guess I should head home too. I still haven't given up on becoming a doctor and being a hunter will help me pay the fee," Leorio was next.

"Hmm, I guess I'll be the only one to hang out with these two squirts a little longer," (y/n) sighed as she placed her arms on the two boys' head.

"How about finding your sister?" Kurapika asked, Leorio curious as well as he looked at the girl who looked bored.

"She said that my choices would wind up to me meeting her again, I guess I'll be goofing off for the meantime,"

What the girl said wasn't a complete lie, her sister said to follow the MC, which would be Gon, but even if she didn't tell her that she'd still choose to tag along with the two boys.

She couldn't follow Kurapika, since she knew that he'd most likely wouldn't want her to tag along on his quest for revenge and if the blonde did agree to her tagging along, she'd reject it since she doesn't want to be a burden to him.

She couldn't follow Leorio as well since he'd literally just be studying, and the whole teleporting through dimensions was probably a break for her from studies.

And so, one way or another, she'd end up following the two.

"Until we meet again, on September 1st, Yorknew City!" (y/n) felt like it was cheesy, but she couldn't stop the giddy feeling she felt rising in her chest since she was a part of the main group.

The remaining three bid their final goodbye inside the airport where Leorio and Kurapika entered the boarding area.

"Keep safe, you two!" (y/n) exclaimed as both her and Gon waved them off, Killua watching them with one eyebrow raised.

It was quiet for a while, and (y/n) decided to enjoy every second of it knowing that the two wouldn't give her that for the next six months.

"What are we going to do next?" Gon asked.

"Obviously we train," Killua answered

(y/n) decided to sit this one out as she sat on a bench that was near them, waiting for Killua to finish explaining as to why they needed to train.

"Man, can I really keep up with these two?" she sighed out as she leaned her head back on the bench, her eyes staring directly at the bright sky

Now that she managed to help with opening the gates to the Zoldyck Estate, she knew that she'd somehow manage until Wing shows up to teach them Nen.

Onto the topic of Nen, she always wondered what type she was, she had taken multiple tests online in her own world back then, and it always showed different results.

The girl was taken out of her trance when Killua and Gon called out to her, the two were ready to exit the airport.

Standing up from the bench she was sitting on, she approached the two.

"Where now?" She yawned out, the sleep she wanted to get during the train ride never came to her.

"Do you two have money?" The white-haired boy asked.

"I'm actually running out..." Gon answered, nervously laughing at the realization.

"Uh, I think I have something that'll last for a month or so?" (y/n) said as she began to rummage through her bag to look for her wallet.

The wallet that held candy wrappers, her hunters license, and the money her sister gave her.

"I don't have much on me either, but there's somewhere we can train and get money at the same time,"

As (y/n) successfully found her wallet, she raised her eyebrows at the white-haired boy.

"The heavens arena!"

"As long that the place isn't illegal or something, then I guess it's okay," (y/n) played along as if she didn't know where they were going next, excited to test out her new physical abilities.

To tell you the truth, (y/n) always wandered off during their training, and during those times she always went to a boulder almost similar to the one that Tanjiro needed to slice.

It was hella big and just before they opened the gates, she managed to smash the boulder into small tiny pieces.

She even surprised herself when she did that.

"Let's go!" Killua enthusiastically said as both Gon and (y/n) followed him.

As they neared the counter of the airport, the oldest of the three realized that, since Gon didn't want to use his license and that Killua didn't have much money on him, she'd have to pay for them.

How they managed to pay in the show would be a mystery to her.

"If I hadn't tagged along with you squirts you wouldn't have anything to pay for the ride," the girl sighed as she showed her hunters license while paying for the two's seats.

"Thanks for paying (name)-san, Killua and I are going to pay as soon as we can. Right, Killua?" Gon said, looking at the white-haired boy who had his hands behind his head.

"Eh..." the boy replied, yawning.

"Why you little cat face,"