[28] island

"Congrats you two, you passed the secret Hunter Exam," Wing said right after Gon successfully broke the glass because of the overflowing of water he did with his ren

"I was thinking of letting (y/n) pass the exam after a month she started training, but I wanted you two to pass at the same time," the man gave them his usual close-eyed smile.

The girl smiled at another accomplishment. Her accomplishments when she was out of her dimension was something she could really be proud of.

"Did you hear about the others that passed?"

Wing nodded before telling Killua, (y/n), and Gon that the others already passed the secret hunter exam.

"I'm guessing that Leorio doesn't even know about it considering that he might be studying..." (y/n) sighed. She couldn't really blame him for wanting to study and become a doctor, it was the reason he joined the Hunters Exam in the first place.

"And you Killua..." the said boy perked up as the black-haired man mentioned his name.

"Join the exam again next year. I see great potential in you."

━━━

The crowd's cheers made its way to (y/n)'s ears as she sat and waited for Gon and Hisoka's match to start.

The things that happened in the show were bound to happen at that moment again and she was glad that Gon was the victor of that match. Otherwise, she would've been on edge the whole time while worrying for Gon's sake.

"You seem calm," Killua said, noticing the way that the girl wasn't uptight at that moment.

"Eh...I have a good feeling about this match,"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Despite being exciting, everything that happened back in Heavens arena became a blur to (y/n).

After Gon won his fight against Hisoka and as he finally gave the badge back, the boy bashfully asked (y/n) and Killua if they wanted to go back with him to Whale Islands.

The two didn't really have anywhere to stay at, at that moment at least, which led them to agreeing with Gon's proposal.

If (y/n) did have anywhere to go, she'd still go with Gon and that probably was obvious enough.

Killua and (y/n) followed Gon as the boy led the two to where they assumed his house was as they exited the ship they boarded.

"Man, this is refreshing." the girl said as she looked at her surroundings.

Beautiful greeneries were almost everywhere, trees, plants, shrubs, all that stuff.

There was also the sea that (y/n) found calming with its waves, there weren't really any people to where they were heading and it was going to be the first time in a while that they'd have peace and quiet after the past few months.