[03] ability

The whole situation did a complete 180

The whole situation did a complete 180. One minute they were relieved since they knocked out a monster a second later they were faced by a clown with murderous intent surrounding him.

Out of all the characters in the show, Hisoka would probably be somewhere that wasn't high but wasn't low either on (y/n)'s list.

The clown, yes she knows he's a magician but she wanted to call him a clown for a reason, had power that (y/n) admired as it was strong, but the reason he wasn't high on her list was because...you know, the usual creepy things he did.

Here she was, standing and staring at Kurapika, Leorio, and Gon fighting off Hisoka.

They already made a run for it, but since Leorio was a prideful man, he went back wanting to whack the hell out of the magician.

All she waited for was the right timing to teleport to Gon and the blonde and there it was, just before Hisoka grabbed Gon by the neck, she visualized the spiky-haired kid, grabbed him as soon as she was beside him, and did the same to Kurapika who was in awestruck with what (y/n) pulled off.

"Eeeeeh?" Gon asked in disbelief as he eyed (y/n) who gave him a closed-eye smile in return.

Knowing that the two were worrying about Leorio at the same time they had questions about what (y/n) did, she gave them reassurance "Oh, by the way, don't worry about Leorio, the magician was talking about unripe fruits when the two of you were fighting and I assume that he sees Leorio as one," she finished, but then realized that she didn't actually know where the second phase was.

"Wait, where do we go from here," she stopped running, making the two halt as well.

Gon pulled on the ends of her button-up, as he pointed to his nose, "I've got good smelling and I actually smell Leorio's scent from here!" he explained, earning a pat from the (h/c)-haired girl.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(y/n) was glad that Hisoka did took the liberty of bringing the suit-wearing Leorio to the second phase, but when they checked and asked if he was alright, they felt shivers going up against their spine, not even looking at whoever it was, they knew that it was the Magician staring down at them.

As Leorio confirmed, that yes, he felt fine, the two who ran with (y/n) earlier were staring at her with multiple questions running through their minds.

But even before they got to ask how the girl managed to do what she did earlier, they were ushered to the second phase, the phase that (y/n) can actually do without having to be athletically better than a normal teenage girl would be.

There were already many dishes she had in mind, but feeling a little bit exhausted from the running she did during the First Phase, she decided to do something easy yet delicious and good to look at.