[04] return

"Would you care to play a game with me?" Netero asked the three who were previously telling him their thoughts about the hunter exam

"A game?" Gon asked with interest.

His doe eyes looked at the old man with excitement. Laughing at his reaction, (y/n) gave the boy a pat on the head for being so enthusiastic.

"Really? I'll play!" the spiky-haired boy answered.

He then faced both Killua and (y/n) and proceeded to ask if they wanted to join him. The latter declined while the former nodded his head at the offer.

(y/n) looked at the two boys and the chairman as they walked away from her. She waited until they were out of eyesight for her to teleport to Kurapika and Leorio who she was sure were already sleeping soundly despite the taunt Tonpa gave them.

Visualizing the two, she made it safe to the room where the two were currently sleeping. Well both of them were asleep but that was until a certain blonde decided to stir awake.

(y/n) settled her bag at a comfortable distance away from them as she didn't want to make them uncomfortable.

Kurapika rubbed his eyes before he focused his sight on the girl who was making her makeshift bed almost at the other end of the room.

"(y/n)?" the blonde boy called out, his eyes squinting as he can't see well in the dark

The (h/c)-haired girl was startled by the blonde's voice, she didn't expect him to wake up out of all people. She was also sure that she was silent when she teleported back to the room.

"Oh? You're awake?" she asked the blonde, honestly surprised.

'Of course he's awake! How could he even say your name if he's asleep...unless,' the thought alone made her blush, but luckily, the chances of the blonde seeing her red face were beyond low.

"Mhmm, I was waiting for you..." the boy trailed off and it was then his feet took him to where the light switch was.

(y/n) on the other hand was trying to get rid of the blush that settled on her face. Who wouldn't have a burning face when the boy they liked was actually saying those things to them?

"I have something to ask you," Kurapika said as (y/n) hummed, trying to play it cool.

Finally turning on the lights while the girl managed to get rid of her blushing face, the blonde approached (y/n).

"And what would that be?" she asked, trying to maintain somewhat decent eye contact with him, the boy then answered "How did you manage to do the thing you did earlier?"

(y/n) perked up at his question, "Oh, you mean teleporting?" Kurapika nodded, as he settled to sit in front of (y/n).

Now, the thing was, (y/n) actually pondered before going to the Hunter x Hunter world what she would tell a person if they saw her use the ability she had.