Could he be mine?

**Mature content***18 + Only!

I have made added to the chapter, I do hope you enjoy the new things.

     As his lips crushed into mine, claiming what he desired so dearly

     As his lips crushed into mine, claiming what he desired so dearly. He brushed his tongue along my lower lip as if he were seeking permission to claim my mouth. I spread my lips slightly as his tongue plundered into mine, seeking my tongue in response to his, hot, wet, and coiling with one another's. My hand reached for his dark brown hair, so soft, and long enough to run my fingers through as I  gripped tightly pulling him into me further. As my other hand seemed to gain a mind of its own, rubbing under his tank top up his muscular back. Surges of passion filling me, to where I thought I would burst from the pure anticipation of what would happen next. I felt myself so aroused, as my core was burning hot wanting to have his touch deeper, within, my body begged as he gripped me tighter to him. 

   I remembered a conversation I had with my mother about mates, she said we were all blessed with one mate who would cherish us no matter what. 

   "Sweetie, when the time comes you will know...you will feel an immense pulling and attraction to your mate. Your wolf will recognize it's mate and announce it to you, this is what I was always told. You will immediately  have the urge to mate and mark your mate. Remember this is natural, we were all bless by the Moon Goddess to have a mate...someone special just for you." Mom explained.

   "Mom, has it ever happened that someone has more than one mate? I...I...well I see these eyes when ever I close my own, they watch me all the time. A voice has spoken to me as well within my head. I have seen them since I was about four years old, am I going crazy mom?" I asked in a whisper.

   My mom's eyes went wide wondering what I was experiencing and why. Her perfectly sculpted eyebrows raised as if she had seen a ghost, or remembered something that may be horrific. I could hear her heart pounding quickly like a race horse as she looked towards the floor as if her thoughts had taken on a life of their own. I began to worry not knowing what she was thinking about or remembering.