Silent plead

ADULT CONTENT 18+

 I could feel my cheeks heating up even more than they had already, I continued working my way down his stomach when I felt his hand go to the back of my head

 I could feel my cheeks heating up even more than they had already, I continued working my way down his stomach when I felt his hand go to the back of my head. I knew what that meant, or so I thought. He grasped my hair pulling my head up to look at him, as he was shaking it side to side telling me no. A whine escaped me, even though I didn't intend or expect my body to respond that way. I grinned at him as he began to gently push me back down onto the bed. He grinned knowing something I didn't, he had me very curious. As my back pressed down onto the sheets of my bed, he positioned himself between my legs and leaned up to kiss me passionately as he slowly began dragging kisses down my jaw to my neck. Whimpers began escaping my lips as he trailed his fingers down my sides as he worked his way down the length of my body. I barley could contain myself reaching to pull him to me, as I felt him gazing at me with a stern expression.

   "Do not move my little one, remain still." He spoke no louder than a whisper.

   A whine broke through my teeth, I wanted to feel his weight on top of me, as he pressed himself within me. Shivers coursed through me as he began kissing down my stomach as he traced his fingers down to my inner thighs. I felt an urge building within me, at just the image of the man I loved being perched over me moving down my body. To tease me further he let his nails elongate and ran his claws gently against my bare pale flesh, as I felt my primal clawing to get out as my wolf scoffed and hid deep within my mind. I just sighed internally at my wolfs response considering my wolf and rex were as thick as thieves and as close as Brent and I. . I knew my wolf felt for his, I felt for Brent as well...I knew he was ours even if it wasn't a true mate bond. As we both spent the night letting ourselves enjoy one another's bodies, as his touch made me feel like I was coming alive. Making my body tremble with every orgasm that surged and exploded within me, he let himself do the same filling me with his hot seed.

   As my eyes closed those eyes stared into mine as I could see pain, yet pleasure surging through them. Suddenly it seemed almost like his eyes were grinning me at as a sudden sharp pain racked through my body, without thinking about it I cried out in agony mentally. When I heard him...a deep sadistic laugh echoing in my head.

"Mm...how do you like that my pet? OH ...it feels so good as her lips are wrapped around my cock, thrusting it into her as I grasp her hair. Just wait until I slam it deep within her filling her with my seed. Making her cry out in pain and pleasure as I fill her completely. This should be my mate, YOU...not some slut of a she-wolf! Yet since you want to torture me, I shall return the favor you Bitch!" He mocked.

   I don't know why but his words seemed to tear into my soul wounding it harshly. I let out a whine within as I felt my wolf whimpering within my mind as if this were utter torture for her. I wondered if what this monster was saying was true. Could he be my true mate? I felt I wanted him regardless of if I was mated to Brent, now another was touching him it hurt us both. My wolf curled in the back of my mind whimpering and crying out in pain as another touched him, pleasing him sexually. I began to hate this monster who was so vindictive to cause us pain just because I have a mate and he is obsessed with me.