Unheard Cries

He looked at me in disbelief, but acceptance of my words as I pulled Brent closer to me

   He looked at me in disbelief, but acceptance of my words as I pulled Brent closer to me. I saw Chad laugh to himself and rub the back of his neck as if he was trying to figure something out.

   "Yesterday, he went wild on you...but now your ok with it? He was almost feral and was going to claim you against your will." Chad spoke.

   I smiled knowing they didn't understand primal, or what it consists of. I know firsthand how it feels since I was going primal. Trying to figure out how I would explain it to them, I nodded to the chairs which were at the small table on the other side of the room. They both pulled the chairs out as their legs scraped on the ground sending shivers up my spine. I looked at them harshly when they did it knowing they could have picked them up.

   "What we experienced goes further than true mates, it is a bond which binds us together in all ways. I feel pain when I am away from him. When my dad and I went for a run last night, the pain of being away from Brent caused me to collapse to the ground. To where I could not breathe, it surged through me as if it were trying to tear me apart. When I felt Brent growling as he stood over my wolf protectively. We understand, it is not feral...those other wolves didn't go feral, they went primal. There  is something primal in some of us that calls to another, needs to claim, possess, to mate with the other. Yet, going primal...it is as if your whole being wants to take what is there own, aggressively, causing pain to their mate...to reach total pleasure between them. The possessiveness and dominance, and protectiveness is a thousand-fold of what a normal mate bond would do. I felt his pain while away from me, along with my own. I am his dad, everything I am is his." I spoke with assurance.

         I could see the questions building within their thoughts as if they couldn't quite grasp what I was telling them. They were trying to figure out how anything could be stronger than the true mate bond which happens when you find your true mate. As they had with their mates, they wanted to know if our bond was stronger. I was still tired as I leaned into Brent's chest closing my eyes, falling to sleep, those haunting eyes were there, but something was different. They seemed to scorn me with just the look, it felt strange as if they grew closer. My heart began to race not wanting them to get close, I was Brent's and I did not want to be taken from him. My body began to shake with fear as my eyes snapped open looking around the room as if a predator had entered it. Both Brent and our parent's eyes grew wide in not understanding the fear that surged from me, and that I held within my eyes. Brent held me tighter pulling me into him even harder like he was protecting me from anything and everything.

"The eyes?" Brent asked.

       I nodded in a panic, my eyes wide holding terror of what I felt and saw. I knew who ever it was were getting closer, closing the distance between us. The fury the eyes held, now was purely murderous with intent of removing all obstacles from me, whoever it was, wanted my head and Brent's it felt like. I saw my father looking at us like he was not understanding what was going on. Brent looked at me raising an eyebrow and linking me and me alone, telling me to tell our parents about the eyes I keep seeing. I let a heavy sigh out not really wanting to talk about it, but it may have something to do with what I overheard them talking about the other day.