As One Pack

Thank you for reading I hope you are all doing well. 

Please Follow, Like and Comment.

Love you all ~Jenn

   After the man tried to attack me, I knew I would have to heed Christina's warning considering what just had happened

   After the man tried to attack me, I knew I would have to heed Christina's warning considering what just had happened. I noticed the guys talking with one another as Damien walked over to me sitting down on the large log, I had sat down on in front of the bon fire.

   "What's wrong pet?" He asked gently.

   "I try to help them even after their Alpha tried to harm our pack, yet they still want to attack me. I am trying to trust but I just can't find myself being able to." I answered him.

   "They will have to prove themselves; a lot has happened for them as well. They are not sure what will happen to them or if you will let them live either." He spoke.

   I nodded knowing what he was saying was true, I had hoped they realized we were trying to help them. They were living poorly, and their living conditions were nothing more than mere shacks. Hopefully they decide where they want to be, if they chose here, they better realize there will be our warriors here not theirs. The warriors from their pack will return to our main one to be watched and they shall have to prove themselves trustworthy. If they do, then we will train them our way and they will strive and find themselves in far better positions they could have ever hoped to be with in Jameson's pack. Not to mention Jameson informed us he told others about me, joy now we are sure they will come for me. I know if these Alpha's trying to come for me, they won't be leaving alive...my mates would rip them apart if I didn't do the job myself.

   I rested my head against Damien's chest as he wrapped his arm around me as his scent filled my lungs, I felt my body relaxing into his arms. Damien chuckled knowing the effect he has on me; he wrapped his arms tighter around me as he pulled me up onto his lap. I giggled as I noticed my mates' heads turning to look to where I was sitting, she grinned and shook their heads. Hey what can I say I have protective mates which I adore more than anything in the world. They all began sitting around the bonfire as well as it seemed like I was being passed around from one of them to another, I had to grin at their actions. I wasn't going to complain because I love snuggling to each of them.

   The stars were so bright in the sky I looked up noticing it seemed almost peaceful, hearing the crickets, and crackling of the fire burning while I was wrapped in the tight grasp of my mate. I smiled as I began feeling myself fall asleep in Cliff's arms as everything became silent and the darkness welcomed me.

   I awoke to notice I am once again as normal buried beneath my mates on our bed...we really do need a bigger bed. I thought. I shook my head as I tried to move them gently so I could slip out of bed, I lifted Cliff arm gently trying to lay it on his side as I went to reach for Johnathan's arm as I heard something. I turned my head to see all of my mates grinning at me widely as they shook their heads at me. Sigh...I will get away with it one day.