Fairy tale or Future Tale

Johnathan held the book on our lap as I noticed the design on the front of it

     Johnathan held the book on our lap as I noticed the design on the front of it. It was a carving into the leather cover, it was of two wolves then standing behind them were Lycan's. I thought that was a bit odd, as he pulled the book open it almost creaked open. On the first page there was what I guess you would call a warning.

To whomever is reading this:

This book has been passed down a millennium and has the old ages and the prophecies of what is to come to the werewolf world. If you are reading this because something has happened, the whole werewolf world could crumble before us. With reality, Fear and Hate shall come to those who stand tall and hold the fiercest spirit of us all...There shall be three...one outside but mated just the same. Keep this hidden from all eyes...other packs will come for her if they find out what she truly is.

If a Lycan has come into existence once again, protect it. There has been no Lycan for over a 1000 yrs. We spread rumors saying only that when this would be read it would total 500 yrs. This trio needs those who follow them to be loyal...for fortune will befall all werewolves. Lycan's will have returned to rule.

There shall be young love, mated as one by choice and by Lycan bond. The true mate shall claim all she is, she is his, but the other mate needs to be with them. The three shall rule all werewolves. A female Lycan and her two Lycan mates...the power of the three shall never waiver and can bring cities to ruins. Others seek what is hidden within her, she alone shall show all even her mates what true power is. She is meant to be the Queen of Lycan and werewolves alike. Her mates can not be killed as long as their Queen takes breath. 

Betray her not, for her wrath shall crumble countries under her wrath. If she is betrayed the three within become one, and all shall fall.

                                                The packs will come for her!

            They shall seek the power she holds, and what she holds within.

Trust within the bond of the three they shall protect the werewolves worthy of them.

Pups born between the three shall be the next rulers of the werewolf world. Betray the Lycan's not, hidden rage within shall make the Queen become one. All that betrays shall fall before her. Her mates shall stand by her sides protecting their mate, their love, and their Queen. Let the Lycan's rein...they hold the future of all werewolves and the return of the Lycan's to this baron world. Our numbers fall every year from humans, and other werewolves. The time is at hand if you are reading this....

                                                         The Queen is about to RISE!

                                                                          Take a knee!