Her eyes

*****ADULT ONLY********

    ~This story is fictional, in no way do I encourage violence, rape, or abuse...please keep this in mind.

 ~From here on out there may be situations, or comments which may be sensitive for certain individuals. If you are someone who becomes upset with such things, please stop reading here. I totally understand, and my best wishes for you. Ty for reading to this point. 

                              ~This chapter is going to be from Jonathans Point of view. He is the most feared, but he loves that...he wants all to fear him and he basks in the fear that surges through others as he stands in front of them. 

~Once again please understand when I start writing it is as if the story is there already without any planning. So please be patient and understand if chapters don't go up as fast as you would like. I shall complete this book, so no worries about me beginning it and not finishing it. Please vote, comment...I love to hear your thoughts about my stories. Again, thank you for reading and giving my book some of your precious time.

  ~Jenn~

                            Those eyes every time my eyes close, haunting me driving me to find them. They were the eyes of my  mate, not sure if I want to kill her or mate her. Yet another man already had. Now is the time for his head to become a cherished present to my mate who gave away what was MINE!

Jonathan's POV

         Being who I am, Jonathan, the most feared Alpha it made things thrilling for me

         Being who I am, Jonathan, the most feared Alpha it made things thrilling for me. I am the Alpha of Blood Moon Pack, and I allow my parents to run our other part of the pack across the country. I loved that everyone feared me, as they should. I would not think twice about ripping the throat out of whomever, I feel for no one, and hold no care outside of my own. Even to them I am cold, brutal, and extremely lethal, I walk into packs and take them over, killing any who stand in my way or against me. The excitement of tearing their throats out as I chuckle to myself with their trachea's in my mouth dangling as their blood pools below them....so thrilling.