They are real?

Johnathan POV

   As we brought Jenna back placing her on the bed, I went to her father's office sitting down behind his desk. I noticed a lot of paperwork scattered around, well considering I did kind of go insane in here when I attacked them its to be expected. I noticed the phone was on the floor, so I picked it up and sat down in his chair. I began wondering if there was a way, I could ensure without a doubt Jenna's safety. I know I have warriors for days but if this Alpha wanted her this badly, knowing she could possess some ability which she isn't even aware of. There was no way he would not stop trying until he was dead...which is exactly where he will be.

   My mind flashed to my friends in upstate NY.... they aren't werewolves but it would give Jenna that extra protection so I can ensure no one would lay a hand on her. With Brent and I coordinating everything for the upcoming attack and such I will admit I am worried about her. I have left Cliff to stay with her a few hours here and there, but he seems like there is something he isn't telling me. He stiffens and he seems to remain a fair distance from her as if being near her would hurt him. I have noticed how Jenna looks at him, it is concerning to say the least...it is a look of desire, longing. Yet she keeps her distance from him as well. Could there be something there? My mind went wild with so many different things I knew there was only one way I could ensure she had the protection needed.

   I picked up the telephone and dialed Sebastian's number, knowing he should be up stalking around. I laughed to myself, as the phone rang his voice was prominent on the other end.

   "Hello?" The voice spoke.

   "Sebastian, its me John. I have a request which I am sure you won't understand why but I really could use a hand." I told him.

   "What is the problem, who needs to be killed ruthlessly or tortured?" He spoke as I could hear his grin a mile away.

   "I need some extra protection for my little mate." I replied.

   "Are you becoming a weakling in our absence, John? You can't protect your little mate?" He snickered in the phone.

   "Listed you're a smart ass, its bigger than that. She is the first female Lycan in over a thousand years...others will come for her." I deadpanned.

Silence filled the line, I wondered if our connection had been interrupted.

   "Where are you?" He questioned.

   "I am at the Mountain moon pack in Colorado, I had destroyed most of it, but now there is another pack that is scoping it out to try and take it over, along with trying to take my mate." I informed him.

   "We were actually away from home, so we are closer than expected...see you soon." Sebastian informed me.

In the background I heard him tell the others to get packed up, right before the line went dead.