Longing

I have added content to the chapter, Enjoy

Please vote and comment, I love to hear what my readers think. 

   "We need our mate! ONLY" my wolf growled

   "Don't you dare...YOU'RE MINE!" Growled in my head.

   "Yes, we need our mate but, what if he is our mate? Even if he is not, I know how he makes me feel. I know the voice that goes with those eyes claim I am his but we don't know that...do we?" I retorted.

   My wolf, Lacey pacing at the back of my mind furious with me. I knew she was right, but my body and mind also knew I wanted Brent. Brent pulled back catching his breath with a breath-taking smile, I grinned and hugged him. As we broke apart, we began walking towards our next class, once again Brent's hand on my lower back. I grinned to myself knowing his feelings for me were just as strong as mine for him. My mind went wild with thoughts of Brent truly being my mate, the one I would always be with....my heart flooded with desire.

   As we arrived at math class, we walked in the door to see Samuel at the back of the class, leaning back into his seat with a visible pissed off expression. I was sure he could smell Brent's scent all over me, so he would have known something happened. He sat there clenching his fists as if he wanted to lunge at Brent, which would be his downfall. Brent worked out with our top warriors along with me. It was brutal, exhausting but essential and greatly beneficial. Brent was one of the strongest warriors even at his age, his muscles were well defined as they moved and flexed with every move he made. The tank top didn't help my hormones to sooth, it just made my arousal worse. 

   Brent took notice of Samuel's actions placing me on the opposite side of himself, he must have wanted to keep me shielded from Samuel. I began wondering if Samuel meant what he said while out in front of the school, did he really think he could show me who was boss, or put me in my place. Yes, he was muscular, yet nothing compared to Brent. Even I had more protruding muscles than he had...I laughed to myself thinking he thought he would stand a chance of touching me. I knew Brent's scent was all over me, and with the smell of my arousal I am sure it was wearing on Samuel if he thought he could have me. I guess in his fantasy world is the only place he could ever touch me, even that thought made my skin crawl. I heard a low warning growl come from Brent as I saw Samuel's eyes still on me.