SAY GOODBYE!

This is the last chapter all. I do hope you liked it. So you know the next book following this is called Fall of  Pike's Peak ~Story of Jameson Canter.. Do hope you enjoy it. 

The Next book in this series is:

The Fall Of Pike's Pack~ Story of Jameson Canter 

(It is his story and his perspective of what occurred)

Graphic Violence/Gore

    Jameson watched as my mates blocked me from him as I changed

    Jameson watched as my mates blocked me from him as I changed. As our mates blocked the Alpha's view from me Crystal spoke up asking if I was calm enough to regain control of the situation. I sighed and apologized to her for my break down. She shrugged her shoulders as if it were nothing. I smiled at her as I went to the forefront knowing I wanted to deal with this loser myself.  As soon as I finished dressing, they parted to the sides as I walked forwards. They remained at my sides in Lycan form, as Damien stood right behind me, prepared for anything. I walked forward and took a seat in the leather chair he had on this side of the desk while he remained behind it.

     "So, you planned on attacking my pack lands after it had already been attacked...while it was in a weakened state. To take our land, my mates and mine! Then you had the audacity to send someone to try and take me when you found out I am the ONLY female Lycan!" I spat at him.

      He looked at me as if he would have never known I was a Lycan if he hadn't seen it for himself. He kept looking me in the eyes then shooting upward to my mates who surrounded the back of my chair. I grinned knowing he knew he was screwed either way if I didn't kill him my mates would. An evil grin crossed my face as my eyebrow raised at the expression on Jameson's face as if he were challenging me. Yes, I may be a female, but I am an Alpha female along with being the first Lycan female in over a thousand years. There was no way this pathetic Alpha could ever intimidate me.

    "Your said to have abilities, I wanted them on top of your lands. Its quite simple to understand unless you're a dumb bitch!" He sneered out at me.

   I felt my Lycan coming forward, as Cliff's eyes were flaming mad. I grinned at him, his words not affecting me, only amusing me. Damien offered me a hand as I stood up.

   "What is with you and three Lycan's and a Vampire. What is he your bitch boy or a pet?" Jameson spat.

I stood gently kissing Damien's lips passionately as his arm snaked around my waist as I finished the kiss, I walked on the other side of him. Jameson's eyes grew wide, he must have thought Damien was nothing to me, well I guess he knows now.

   "Oh, I suggest you watch your tongue pup. You know who I am, and you really wouldn't want to get any further on my bad side...now would you?" I replied calmly.