The Great Move

WARNING ADULT SEXUAL CONTENT

I do hope you enjoy the chapter. I added some content to it as well. 

    As I wrapped my hand to the back of his neck pulling him into me, I whined into his mouth

    As I wrapped my hand to the back of his neck pulling him into me, I whined into his mouth. A low rumble immerged from his chest in pleasure with my whimper. He lifted me up as he carried me into the bathroom setting me on my feet for a moment as he started the shower. As steam rose filling the room, he opened the door stepping in backwards pulling me into the shower with him. The heat from the water felt amazing, as I looked at him with wide eyes knowing what memory was behind this. He began to smirk as he knew I figured him out.

         "So, shall we try what you were doing that morning little one in the shower?" He snickered.

I smacked his chest knowing he was picking on me for the morning I was in the shower pleasuring myself as he watched me. I couldn't believe then that the connection between us was so strong, I was blinded by what was just around me.

"So, you want to try what I was doing in the shower that morning, do you?" I asked him with a grin.

His eyes bore into mine nodding as he tried to claim my lips again with his harsh, and aggressive touch. I pulled back slightly as I grinned widely.

"Well in that case, I was picturing you on your knees between my legs, Mr. Alpha." I chuckled out.

His eyes gazed deep into mine as a low rumble left his chest, to my surprise as the water beaded all over his glorious body he dropped to his knees. My eyes went wide in shock as he took my right leg placing it over his shoulder. He looked up into my eyes then delved deep within my folds. A moan escaped from my lips as he began running his tongue over my bud as his teeth elongated and nipped at it. Pain surged through me as a whine of pain escaped me. I heard a chuckle come from him followed by a mmm, he was enjoying this...as was I. He latched his mouth on it as he began to run his tongue around it driving me mad, I moaned out as he lapped between my folds. My body began to shake as I felt my orgasm rising to a breaking point. He latched back down onto me as he flicked his tongue against my clit as I lost all senses and felt myself releasing as I fisted his hair in my hand. I could feel him grinning widely at my response. He stood to his towering level as he grabbed me hard kissing me aggressively. 

   "Was that what you were imagining my pet?" He spoke with a grin. 

I rolled my eyes at him shaking my head, his shoulders moved as he was laughing. I never thought I would see this out of him. He got a serious look on his face; he clapped his hand around the back of my neck yanking me to him. A loud growl left from deep within him, I felt my Lycan wanting to respond to him. I shook my head. I wanted the man this time.

      "Its my turn, you both had yours." I told Lacey and my Lycan.

   "Aww are you arguing over me little mate?" He whispered within my head.