MINE!

WARNING EXPLICIT ADULT SEXUAL CONTENT

         Cliff let go of one of Jenna's arms as he wrapped his free arm around her back pulling her naked body against his own

         Cliff let go of one of Jenna's arms as he wrapped his free arm around her back pulling her naked body against his own. Jenna seemed to not even notice us standing here ready to tackle Cliff to the ground and drag him out. My eyes trained on Jenna's, I tried to link her, but it was as if she mental walls were up full strength. I couldn't break through them, which has me concerned to say in the very least. Could this be part of her abilities the book was talking about? A ferocious growl ripped from Jenna as she shifted on the spot as her bones snapped contorting to form her Lycan. Was my mate, or my best friend going to kill one another...or mate?

 At what things were looking like, I was not so sure. She reached her arms over his shoulders as she dug her claws deep in the back of his shoulders as he growled out in pain. A grin emerged from her lips as if she was enjoying his displeasure. Cliff growled at her, as her face was inches from him...as Jenna lunged her head into the crook of his neck, snapping down on his flesh. He growled and hissed out in pain as she seemed to be reveling in his blood flowing into her mouth. I couldn't figure out what was going on, Cliff sank his claws into her back as he pulled her closer to him. It appeared he was going to crush her under his grip, cinching  it tighter as she fed from his neck. Pulling her head back and licking his wound Cliff lifted her into the air throwing her towards the bed, he took a few steps forward as I knew this was our chance.

         Brent and I both began to lunge at Cliff to stop his advance on Jenna when Jenna launched at us. She must have noticed what we were doing. Growls and snarls ripped from her lips as she backed her way back to Cliff. He wrapped his arm around her stomach pulling her into him, Jenna not taking her eyes from us. I don't understand why is she protecting him? As her body pressed against him, it was strange, but it was as if they were made for one another...fitting in each other's forms perfectly. Now realizing the book had to have been totally wrong...it said three Lycan's...not four. Cliff turned and grabbed Jenna lifting her as he took her to the bed, dropping her down on the soft mattress. As Jenna bounced on the mattress she got to her hands and knees trying to push herself upwards, as Cliff jumped on the bed behind her. His hand firmly pushing her chest flat against the bed with he griped the back of her neck. His other arm wrapped under her stomach pulling her firmly to her knees, as she spread them in anticipation.

     My mind was racking trying to figure out how all of this was possible. I have known him since we were babies.... WAIT! I watched on wondering something...the feeling began to tear at me more than I realized. Cliff slammed his large member into her, as she whimpered out in pain. Cliff seemed to almost purr to her pain and discomfort. He was enjoying causing her pain as she did him. He released the back of her neck, as he waited to see if she would move. She remained right where he had put her...he seemed pleased. He gripped her hips as he began to thrust in and out of her fiercely as moans and whimpers escaped from her. Her back arching and lowering she gripped the sheets of the bed as she tried to push herself against him to force him deeper. My eyes widened not believing what I was seeing. Damien who had slipped out of the room for a bit, swung the door open as he spotted Cliff. He bent over Jenna wrapping his arms under her arms and up over her shoulders slamming her against him. I wanted to stop this but honestly, I wonder if I should. Perhaps this is what it will take to get her heat under control.

     His fierceness and dominance over her giving her no room for resistance. Her body conforming perfectly with his as if it were made to be. He was sparing her not even one touch of gentleness. He was ruthless with his thrusts into her. I won't deny the idea hurt; it tore at my heart, but I knew my mate was still mine regardless. Moans and whimpers and grunts filled the room, the sheer power of them shocked me. They were not ones of an Alpha female and a beta...they were ones of ALPHAS. How could this be, how could Cliff be an Alpha? He was the son of my father's beta...making him a beta. 

   Could there be something foul going on, that we were not informed of? As we all looked at each other not understanding what was going on, or why Cliff was giving off massive Alpha vibes, stronger than my own. Cliff had thrusted her back onto him as she cried out orgasming fiercely as Cliff slammed his mouth into the crook of her neck sinking his elongated teeth into her flesh. A whimper and moan escaped from her; I could see she was in ecstasy to say the least. Her mouth gaping as another surge of pleasure unleashed from her as Cliff grunted as I could tell he has released himself deep within her. Cliff had marked her as his own, there was no doubt I wasn't pleased about it. I thought he could help while she was in heat but not claim my mate as well.

   Cliff grabbed her hair dragging her head towards his massive body as he yanked her head back looking down into her eyes, it was as if he didn't need to speak a word. She whined as she crawled to him as she parted her pink lips sliding his massive shaft into her mouth as a moan left his mouth. A grin crossed his lips as he as he wrapped his hands around her throat as he slammed deep into her throat. I could see how her throat bulged out expanding trying to conform to him. A whine left her as she took all of him in, sucking as he pulled outward then slammed himself back into her throat. My eyes went wide at seeing him squeezing her throat as he drove himself deep within her. She trembled under the touch as she released an orgasm as he continued with what he was doing. He grinned at her not being able to control herself. As he continued, she seemed like she was thriving on it, as both Brent and I stood there in amazement and jealousy, I am sure.

Moans and whimpers surged from the bedroom as he claimed her in every form possible, filling every orifice he could. Her body covered in sweat and trembling under his touch, she continued to release as he continued with his assault of her body. 

 As that thought went through my head, Cliffs head snapped in my direction. His eyes piercing into mine as a vicious snarl ripped through him as his Alpha tone boomed throughout the room.

      "She's MINE!" Ripped from Cliff.

      My eyes went wide...I am not understanding what is happening here at all. How could he claim her, how did he shift into a Lycan? How is it possible I didn't know he was an Alpha...and most importantly why does he give off more Alpha strength and dominance than I do? My brain began to run wild wondering what was happening. Could my parents have done something? Anger surged through me as I wanted to slaughter my parents. Could Cliff be from the past Alpha of the pack, but the time frames didn't match up. Cliff had wrapped his arm around Jenna's midsection and pulled her to him tightly as she spun in his grip lacing her legs with his. She buried her face into him as a purr came from her. Silence finally filled the room as they both fell into slumber. They both shifted back into their human form as they slept. I called Brent and Damien to follow me out of the room. I needed to get to the bottom of this. We walked downstairs to the living room, Brent went and started a fire in the fireplace as Damien and I sat on the couches facing one another. As a fire crackled to life Brent came and joined us over on the couch.

     "How is it possible my beta is giving off more Alpha presence and energy then I do? His aura is pure Alpha. I don't understand, I never had noticed it in the past." I rambled.

   Damien looked as shocked as I was. I don't know if he had any idea what to say in this situation.

    "I will say, I have never hesitated to take a wolf on, nor would I have hesitated to go after you. Yet, I will say there was no way I was going to go near him. He's has the presence of a first-born Alpha, not a second or third. Do you know who his parents are? Johnathan, there is something different about him, you need to be careful!" Damien said.

   I knew what Damien was saying was right, Cliff didn't give off the feel of a normal Alpha. There was something completely different from all other Alphas. It was as if he had all the power of all the Alpha's and was the Alpha over all of them as well. How could this be? If that was the case wouldn't that mean, he was meant to be the Lycan King? There is no way, that is my position once my mate takes the Queen position. All of this began running around in my mind wildly. Could my parents have done something, again my mind wondered. I picked up my phone from the coffee table, where I had left it before going upstairs. I swiped it so the screen lit up, looking at the contacts I scrolled down to my father's name. Could this have something to do with him?