Family or Enemy

I hope you enjoy, please vote and comment

I love hearing from my readers to what they think of my books. 

      "We do have one more stop to make but rest a bit before we deal with that situation

      "We do have one more stop to make but rest a bit before we deal with that situation." He spoke lovingly.

     I knew he must have wanted to deal with something else, yet I am not exactly sure what. Then I remembered when I had arrived back at my aunt's house what my uncle had done. I felt a growl building in my chest remembering what had happened. I felt Johnathan nod his head as if he were speaking to someone that I was not aware of. Within a few minutes the car stopped moving, Johnathan reached for the door as I looked up at him questioning what we were doing. He raised his eyebrow and took my hand. As the door swung open my aunt's house came into view. At this very moment, I knew why we were here.

   "You felt and saw this too?" I asked him with saddened eyes.

A snarl formed on his face as if answering my question without a single word. I took a deep breath not wanting to go in there or to be near that man. I was wounded why he took advantage of me in my injured state. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me against his side, so we were touching so I began to calm. As we walked up the old concrete walkway, I began noticing what the house looked like, the old painted white house had cracks in the paint where some chips had fallen off. The stairs were bowed slightly showing where wear had occurred. The white door suddenly opened as he had begun growing closer to the house, he pulled me tighter to himself.

     "Why are we here, I don't want to be here!" I told him.

     "I want to get all things straight before we begin addressing other things. Dues are owed for actions taken little mate. No one will touch what is MINE and live!" The Alpha whispered.

     I looked at him with furrowed brows as he gave me a grave expression, not wavering in the least. He wanted my uncle and aunt for not taking care of me and for my uncle touching me. I noticed my aunt standing in the doorway looking at us with a confused expression. Her eyebrows furrowed as her gaze kept sweeping from me to her Alpha. Suddenly her eyes went wide when some form of realization swept through her.  As we walked up the steps and towards the door, she stepped back into the house with her eyes wide. She stepped out of the doorway so we could enter the house as Johnathan looked around the house.

      "Where is your husband?" He asked.

      "H..He is upstairs, he should be down in a moment Alpha." She shuddered.

Jonathan took a seat on the couch looking at me, as he reached up and brushed his fingers across my cheek as I pushed into his fingers. I so wanted to hate him, but every touch from him sent me into a state of longing, I knew I needed him as he did me. We are true mates, Lycan mates. There had not been a mated pair of Lycan's for over five hundred years, if not longer. How could I deny something like this, yes, I loved Brent and we did mate...but it was different. Yes, we have a mate bond, but it is not the bond Johnathan and I have. Not only do we have the wolf bond, but Lycan and true mate bond that weighed on us to where neither of us wanted to be away from the other. With Brent there was what I am coming to understand my primal is my Lycan, I began to think when something crossed my mind. Brent had this primal behavior as well, could he be a Lycan also?