•three•

My mom came up to my room " ok so you a friend of your dads is a director for a movie coming up" "omg really" "yea and we told him that you want to be and actress and he said he would like to see you audition for the role" "the role of what and what movie?" " enola holmes he wants you to audition for the lead and be a producer if you do well" "WHAT!?" No way if I do well in this I could not only be the lead but I CAN BE A PRODUCER IN IT!? "So are you up for it" my mom said with a smile "OFC!!!

I looked more into Enola Holmes and I definitely wanted the role of enola and if I'm a producer I get to take part on finding a person for Tewksbury this day was amazing!!

I got a call and it told me where to go to audition I had to go in about a week can't wait!!! I decided to post on Instagram because why not.

Liked by: Wyattoleff, NatalieHarbor and 4,393,738 others View 93,182 comments Username 🤩🤩

View 93,182 comments
Username 🤩🤩

NaicoleHarbor ❤️
KendallHarbor @NicoleHarbor 🙂❤️

Parisleemiller ✨c a r vi b e s✨
KendallHarbor yesss‼️😜😜

Username she posted again!!!!

Username she's so pretty!!! 😩🖐

Username omg the necklace is so pretty!!!!
____________________________________________________________________
•TIME SKIP•
The day arrived I would have to audition for the role of enola I was so excited and pretty nervous too. Hopefully paparazzi won't show up, I went downstairs and ate breakfast I was supposed to audition at 1:00 and I didn't want to be late so I always go 30 minutes before. Hey mom can you drive me to the place where I need to go to for my audition? "Yea of course!"  "Ok thanks mom"

I ate breakfast which was pancakes my favorite!!!! Then I went upstairs to my room took a shower, got dressed, and went through some of my fan pages because I like to make fans happy :)

Ok it was 12:15 meaning we had 10-15 minutes left until we went out to the place I need to do my audition "KENDALL" my mom yelled I went downstairs "yes?" "Are you ready to go?" "Yup can
we get Dunkin' Donuts I want a donut!!!!" "Ok let's leave right now so we won't be late then" "alright" I responded and headed out.

We went to dunkin and I ordered my favorite donut (whatever you favorite donut is) I always get it when I go there I also saw a couple of fans so we took pictures!

12:48 we arrived at the place I just needed to find where it was. Floor 5 room 8 I took the elevator to the 5th floor and by then it was 12:52 I looked for the room and.... AHA I said to myself room 8!

I did the audition and I was headed out of the place me and my mom were walking to the car when all of a sudden a ton of paparazzi appeared they all were asking questions and it was so chaotic I tried to answer some questions but I couldn't keep up with them. "Do you have a boyfriend" "No"

"How are you" "I've been good"

"How do you feel about reaching 18 million followers on Instagram" " I feel honored and so happy I love each and every one of my fans!"

Some questions were for my mom too but we had to go "ok well we have to go now bye" my mom said as she got into the car. She started driving while all the paparazzi were taking pictures.

(Sorry if I didn't write more of the audition I don't really know how that works)