•thirty-five•

I arrived at the skate park and we started skating and just talking. It's like we never ran out of things to talk about.

Your story :

Louis is in Italics

Louis is in Italics

Ok I'm going to try to do the trick but I swear if I-

Oh come on you got this!

Fine. *you did the trick*

That was great!

——————————
Everything was great until Paparazzi showed up. "Kendall!" "Kendall Harbor" "How is it like being the daughter of two celebrities?" "Who are you skating with?" "Cool trick" "do you have any upcoming projects?" "Are you going to follow your mom or dad's steps" "what happened between James and you? "is there a upcoming show or movie you're going to be in?" "why were you in London" "how is it like being born a celebrity" "are you going to follow your moms-" "Kendall!" "Do you have a boyfriend" "what happened between Will and you" "is that your boyfriend" "what can you tell us about being a Harbor"

Next thing I knew I was surrounded by paparazzi "uh- can I just skate" "excuse me can you please get out of my face" this was one of those times where Paparazzi won't give a shit if you tell them to stop and to get out. My palms started to get sweaty and I- I think I'm having a panic attack. No no no no no not again I thought to myself I didn't know where Louis was and my eyes started to get filled with water and I was trembling. "Excuse me can you please stop I really have to go-" at this point I was helpless I was surrounded by paparazzi.

"Can you please just get out of the way" I said they just didn't listen fuck fuck fuck l felt like I couldn't do anything. I felt helpless.

I was trying to get out and I was in the verge of tears when I felt someone's hand on mine "Kendall are you alright!?" I didn't answer I just couldn't I had no words. "Can we just get out of here" I said trying to process what happened. We walked away from the park and we crossed the street, when we got to the other street I had tears running down my face and I put my head in my head in my hands.

The only words I could find was "I'm sorry" I said in a shaky voice still trembling. "Hey!what- no what are you sorry for you have nothing to be sorry for" Louis comforted me and I finally stopped trembling and you could make more sense of what I was saying.

I quite literally felt like that time Selena Gomez who's a queen not to mention, when she was surrounded by paparazzi when they tried to get information about her break up with Justin.

"You feeling better?" Louis asked "a bit, this is literally the worst day ever and I just humiliated myself" I told him "sorry we didn't really get to skate, this all my fault" I said as I remembered that C-News is most likely going to publish an article about this.

"Hey it wasn't your fault it was the stupid paparazzi's fault" he was trying to do his best to comfort me "thanks Louis, I really don't know what I'd do with our you" I thanked him "you don't need to thank me I had fun skating while it lasted...you want to go back to your house? We can stay outside if you want or we can go to mine?" He suggested "though my parents aren't home but they won't mind and Millie and Issie went out somewhere?" He explained "I don't feel like staying outside or being alone in my room my dad is in a meeting, my mom drove Miles is at Soccer practice, and Natalie is at a photoshoot" I explained to him "well my house is like 10 minutes away" he said and we started walking to his house.