•twenty-five•

Liked by William

Liked by William.franklyn.Miller Vanessardavis_ and 3,927,260 others
Kendallharbor go to @brat for more of this shoot..
View 4,352 comments

Clairegomez_ y'all need to chill with the hate comments-

Parisleemiller IT IS A PHOTOSHOOT

Username omg best photo shoot ever

Username Idk who to look at this point

Username THEY KNOW EACH OTHER-

Username who's he
Username @username probs her new bf 😀
Username @username facts-
Username @username he's just someone she did a photo shoot with geez

Username and this is guy #9273
Username @username She's only date one person, Asher Angel tf are you talking about??
Username @username so who was Tyler, James, Caleb and those other guys 😬

Username LET HER BREATHE NOT EVER GUY IS HER BOYFRIEND

Username can a girl be friends with a guy WITHOUT these comments
Username @username facts like she's only dated one person and she got her heart broken like wtf-

Username all I got to say is no.

Username will doesn't deserve her
Username @username omg- they just did a fucking PHOTOSHOOT

Username Will yes Kendall...no
______________________________________________________________________
My Instagram was literally blowing up "wtf" luckily I have my notifications on Instagram off. I went to go check my Instagram, as I scrolled though the comments there was hate and then people who defended me.

I honestly didn't care I was used to hate I can't do anything to stop it. I'm always going to get hate so I usually don't care, though sometimes it does hurt.

Hold up. I said as I saw a notification saying Vanessardavis_ as followed you! Vanessardavis_ liked your post! I thought she didn't like me I followed her I didn't think she'd follow me back though and she even like my post. Did she change?

I heard a knock on my door who could it be I thought to myself. As I opened it I remembered that Louis an I were going to set together, we usually always do but sometimes we don't. "You ready" Louis said standing outside my door "uhhh yeah I just need to get my bag real quick" I replied as I got my bag and we headed to set.

I was in Louis' trailer since my hair stylist was running and she was also my makeup artist, so I was just in Louis' trailer watching my phone, sitting in the couch. "It's freezing in here I'm getting a blanket" I told him "yeah it's quite cold in here" he said distracted by his phone.

"Green blanket will do" I said not too loud "hey..you did a photo shoot with will as in William Franklyn Miller?" He asked "yeah why?" I said confused "he's one of my best friends actually" he replied "wait- really? I didn't know you two knew each other?" I questioned how they knew each other "yeah we were on Medici together" he said looking at me through the mirror "oh OHH that's the show he said he was in I knew it sounded familiar" I responded.

My makeup artist/hairstylist arrived 15 minutes late, during the time that I was in Louis' trailer he took this picture of me on my phone.

I would post it but the media can't know that I'm in a trailer filming a movie

After filming Louis told me that him and Will were going to hang out and said if I wanted to come with them and I agreed!

A/n ok so I was working on Lovely so sorry I couldn't update but I'm back!!!