•thirty•

At the airport
"Hey Lou" I spoke after the silence "yeah?" He got off his phone "so me and my friends are hosting a mini Christmas/holiday party I was wondering if you wanted to come?" I asked him "yeah! Sure" he accepted as we then got side traced and started talking about random things.

"Flight 368A to Las Angeles, California is now boarding. All passengers please proceed to gate 4 immediately."

"That's us! Come on Lou" I told him as he stood up and we proceeded to gate 4. I was very happy that Louis excepted the invitation for the party, since that day I was going to give all my friends their gifts including Louis and I wouldn't want to give his present to him when we go back to London.

The small party will be on December 27th, just two days after Christmas. As for presents I've bought some in London and online. Though I still need to see what to buy Louis yet but I have been looking and have some options.

I have most of Paris' presents but I give her the presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day since we usually celebrate Christmas together. I also have one of Nat's present but her birthday is coming up soon she'll be turning 20 on January 3 which is also a couple days before Alex's birthday. We don't go home until January 21 since I have to be here for the Golden Globe Awards which is on January 5th and the SAG Awards which is on January 19.

(Your thoughts are in Italics)
Louis is half asleep on his phone while I was on my phone trying to get ideas on what to get him for Christmas. A CARHARTT BEANIE I thought to myself he already has a carhartt sweater which is like his favorite and he said he wanted a beanie once and he loves anything that's from Carhartt I searched some beanies that I think he'll like. I'm in between the white carhartt beanie or the black carhartt beanie. The white one? Maybe? Nah the black one yes. Definitely.

Well I know what to get Louis know a Black carhartt beanie!!! I was really tired since I woke up at like 5am.

•third person pov•
Both Louis and Kendall were asleep Kendall leaning on Louis' shoulder. Louis didn't mind she was asleep, he didn't want to wake her up. Louis put his head on top of Kendall's as they both fell asleep peacefully, tired from the long day they had.

December 23
Just one more day until Christmas Eve, yesterday I went and bought the rest of the presents I needed and all the stuff I bought online has came so I guess I'm all done with Christmas shopping.

Today I have a photoshoot with Paris and after that we're just going to hang out. My mom has a meeting today so does my dad so Paris' mom will be driving us to where the photoshoot is taking place.

"When are you taking your drivers test again?" I asked since last time she failed "In like a month, when are you taking yours?" Paris got off her phone "I honestly don't know, but I have a permit!" The conversation continued and Paris' mom Julie got in the conversation as Paris started filming for her YouTube channel.

1:30
Paris is a influencer, she does YouTube and models she's had a couple roles and two have made big hits. On YouTube she vlogs or just does random videos. She's been my best friend ever since I was born, since our moms are best friends, that's why she let Paris come to London, she trusts my mom. Paris' mom, Julie has been friends with my mom ever since they were little, Julie is a well known actress, and she used to model a lot as a teenager.

Like my mom, Julie was practically born in the industry. Julie and my mom had 2 roles together that's how they kept on getting even closer and they're practically sisters. My mom and her looked like sisters when they were teenagers, and most people thought they were siblings. And now me and Paris get confused as siblings just like Julie and my mom did but I don't think we look as similar as Julie and my mom were.