•thirty-three•

"Kendall you ready!??" Nat said just as I opened my door. "Yup" I curled my hair and put two red clips so it wouldn't go in my face, I had a white off the shoulder top, paired with some black mom jeans! I had on my jacket put on my shoes and me and my siblings were ready to go.

"Shoot. I almost forgot" I ran back upstairs to my room to get Louis' Christmas present. "Ok we'll be waiting for you in the car!" Natalie shouted

Natalie was driving and Miles wanted to get a drink at Starbucks and I live Starbucks so I wouldn't hesitate to go. We got out the car and when inside Starbucks, as we were ordering our drinks a group of girls came in and started freaking out.

We took pictures with them and even made a TikTok with them while we were waiting for our drinks. When we got our drinks we were about to get in the car when paparazzi showed up.

As we got in the car they took pictures of us and stuff. They asked us questions which we didn't answer until they guy said something about me being back in LA and we made some simple conversation and left.

The Harbor kids spotted at a Starbucks and says that they are happy that Kendall is back in L.A!

The Harbor kids spotted at a Starbucks and say that they are happy that Kendall is back in L

The Harbor kids spotted at a Starbucks and say that they are happy that Kendall is back in L.A!

When Natalie the oldest child of Jack and Nicole Harbor was asked if she missed Kendall, the middle child she responded with "I'm glad she's back I really missed her when she was in London.

But then when the paparazzi asked why she was in London they drove away. Does Kendall have something she's hiding? Does she not want people to know something? What do you think?

C-News
—————————

Of course they published an article about this. I brushed it off, I didn't really care that much though either ways I want privacy sometimes.

People were arriving while Claire, Paris and I were taking pictures.

Liked by Clairegomez_ and 2,174,003 othersKendallharbor let party beginView 328 comments Clairegomez_ shhshdkdh i love how everyone is like omg omg "THE party"

Kendallharbor let party begin
View 328 comments
Clairegomez_ shhshdkdh i love how everyone is like omg omg "THE party"

Parismiller_ LMAO YES GUYS ITS "the party"

Username hold on- party? Like as in the same one that they threw last year!!!?? Omg omg omg
Username @username I think so! We're going to get a lot of Content today!

Username ....so we are all think about "the party"
———————————

Liked by Kendallharbor and 614,201 othersClairegomez_ ✨View 136 comments Kendallharbor party time!

Clairegomez_
View 136 comments
Kendallharbor party time!

Parismiller_ "enough of taking pictures we are at a PARTY" -James

Username lmao Paris' comment-

Username I love how they all went yes it's "the party"

Username we rly going to get content today
—————————

Liked by Kendallharbor and 278 othersLouispartridge_ party time! View 68 comments Kendallharbor I have lost you I literally cannot find you- Louispartridge_ @kendallharbor

Louispartridge_ party time!
View 68 comments
Kendallharbor I have lost you I literally cannot find you-
Louispartridge_ @kendallharbor ....food bar

William.franklin.Miller hey I took that photo!
Louispartridge_ yes you did!
————————
I got to meet Issie, Louis' older sister and Millie too! And on top of that my friends got to meet Louis. Everyone was pretty happy...except for James he gave him a "get out of my face look" if anyone knows that look it's me, Paris, Claire and Alex a free giving him that face he put a fake smile and boy do I know his fake smile. Why was he mad? Back to Millie and Issie though, Issie and Mille were so nice though I didn't get to talk to them a lot.

"It's 10:30 we should get going especially since Millie is here and she's younger, my parents don't like when she's out late" Louis explained "oh yeah I totally understand" then I remembered I haven't given him his gift.

Louis' pov
"Oh yeah I totally understand" Kendall said with a smile then I remembered that I haven't given her the gift I had for her. "I have something for you" we both said at the same time

Kendall's pov
"I have something for you" we both said "Here's you Christmas present partridge" I handed him his gift "and here is yours harbor" he handed me mine, I didn't know he was going to give me a gift "thank you" we both said once again at the same time as we locked eyes for 2 seconds straight. "Louis! Come on we got to go" Issie came up to us as we then said our goodbyes.

We partied until 11 and it was really fun! I was pretty tired so I went to sleep, and forgot all about the present that Louis gave me.

A/n there was parent supervision at this party, and zero alcohol.