•twenty-one•

9:30
I woke up next to Ellie in the couch and saw that Caleb was sleeping on the floor? There was a guest room but i guess he liked the floor better? And it looked like me and Ellie fell asleep while watching Netflix.

I quietly reached for my phone and heard someone in the kitchen which was probably Tyler. "Hey babe" he said with a chuckle. I imagined he was talking to Vanessa I was getting pretty hungry so I spot up and went to the kitchen.

"Oh hey Kendall" he said as I saw him FaceTiming a girl on his phone "morning" I replied "well umm..this is my girlfriend...Vanessa" he said to me as he put his hands out pointing to her.

"hi Vanessa I've heard a lot about you" I said to her as she replied back with "hi, babe can I come over I'm really bored here" with a smile okay then... maybe she's just not a social person?

I brushed it off and saw that Ellie and Caleb had woken up. "Finally you guys have been sleeping for like forever" I said going to the living room "I see you met Vanessa..." Ellie responded in a low voice "she's SUCH a delight" Caleb muttered sarcastically keeping his voice down.

"How about we go outside and...talk" I said eying the door to the pool. "Yeah okay" Caleb agreed "hey ty, we're going outside to go....take some...pictures" she said trying to not sound suspicious "yeah okay as long as one of you guys don't end in the pool" Ty agreed with a chuckle.

"So why do you guys not like her?" "She seems nice" I said questioning what Ellie and Caleb said "so many reasons" Caleb said until he got interrupted by Ellie "she's a pick me she likes Caleb but she said straight to my face that she didn't like me and she made it clear that she doesn't like Tyler have friends that are girls but it's not like I flirt with him!? If anything she's the one who gets flirty with MY boyfriend" Ellie stated clearing up the air a little bit.

"Hold up- she FLIRTED with YOUR boyfriend!? She's dating Tyler!!?" I said shocked "yeah well we think she's just using him, she was nice at first but she can be toxic and jealous now" Ellie said as Caleb took pictures of us so it'll look like we actually came outside for pictures.

"And she flirted with me! I don't like her like that, anyways she once got jealous when me and El slept over and she almost accused him of cheating" Caleb said "what the fuck- really-" I said shocked "yeah we just want Ty to be happy and I guess if SHE makes him happy than it's whatever" El than said

"Hey guys what do you want for breakfast? Also Vanessa is coming over" Ty said as we walked back inside. "Oh ok looks like I get to meet Vanessa" I said sitting in the couch "ooo I forgot to show you" Caleb said handing us his phone to see a picture. "

When did you take this?" El asked as she airdropped it to me and her "when you guys were sleeping" he answered "ok seriously I'm hungry what should we eat?" Ty said "me and Kendall are going to go out to get Starbucks right Kendall" Ellie said looking at me "uhh yeah you guys want anything?"

9:55
"Ok can we get a (your , Tyler's and Caleb's order)" "and can i get a....(Ellie's order)"

I was scrolling though Instagram and saw this post⬇️