•forty•

Flash back to Yesterday night

(You and Louis had just kissed)
"Is that strawberry?" Louis asked "Yeah.." I said blushing from embarrassment as he let out a small smile as he put his arm around me which made me feel...safe and comfort. We started talking and laughing, having a great time.

End of flashback

I have to go to set now and we'll of course Louis is going to be there I am not ready to see him again after yesterday since we..kissed. I haven't told anyone of course and me and Louis haven't talked since yesterday. This is going to be a nightmare.

I think he feels the same? What if he doesn't? What do I feel? UGHHH

I got to set, and I was in my trailer luckily he hasn't barged in like he usually does every- I stand corrected.

"Hey" Louis said right after he barged in "hey" i tried not to make eye contact with him. "Look about yesterday...I know you probably don't feel the same and-" interrupted him "Louis.." I said making eye contact with him "..yeah?" He truly is one of a kind "I liked it..the kiss..and well I like you I really like you"

"I really really like you too Kendall, ever since I first saw you I couldn't get you off my mind" he actually likes me.

"There's a restaurant that I've been wanting to take you to, it opened a few days ago and I was thinking if you wanted to go with me" he said bitting his lip which he usually did when he was nervous which I found kind of..attractive. "Are you trying to ask me on a date?" I let out a small smirk "may or may not be..." I let out a small chuckle "yes, I'll go with you to this new restaurant" He just asked me on a date wow i don't think I've been on an ACTUAL date before. I mean I have? kinda? I think? I honestly don't know anymore? "Okay, pick you up at 6"

5:00
"Bye!!" I hung up from the call that I was having with Natalie, Miles and my parents. I have exact an hour to get ready. I didn't want to go too fancy but we're going to a restaurant so I guess I'll go with casual but not too casual.

Liked by Milliebobbybrown and 2,126,548 othersKendallharbor the fit 😎View 7,718 comments Parismiller_ obsessed with the fit

Kendallharbor the fit 😎
View 7,718 comments
Parismiller_ obsessed with the fit

Milliebobbybrown 🤩
Username @milliebobbybrown REUNITE!!!!

Username GAWDAM

Username the fit tho-

Username 😩🤌
———————————————————————————
"Woah you look..beautiful" Louis said holding a flower I his hand "you don't look bad yourself partridge" I smiled "this is for you m'lady" he handed me the flower "thank you" I took the flower and gave him a small kiss on his cheek.

We got to the restaurant and wow it was much more nicer than I expected.

Liked by louispartridge_ and 2,639,517 othersKendallharbor dinner date 🥴💕View 7,917 comments

Kendallharbor dinner date 🥴💕
View 7,917 comments

Ellie.williams 👨‍🦲💬
Kendallharbor hdkssjskjskej

Username 👀

Username y'all need to chill they're co-stars

Username Oop-

Username who's that?
Username @username I think it's her bf?
Username @username he's her co-star

Username SHIP 🚢

Username what about Asher?
Username @username 👉🚪

A/n- DON'T COME FOR ME BECAUSE LOUIS SAID M'LADY JKHLJKHKJ-