•six•

After the sleepover with Claire and Paris I couldn't stop thinking about James not in a romantic way but now I started to get the things he did. I didn't like him at all he is like a brother to me. Whatever tomorrow I go see auditions for Tewksbury but today I have no plans which means I get to binge watch.

I re-watched like 3 episodes of the end of the f***ing world on Netflix because it is amazing. Anyways I decided to post a picture on Instagram.
You posted this on your Instagram ⬇️

Liked by Milliebobbybrown and 4,292,198 othersView 94,929 commentsits

View 94,929 comments
its.claire14 hey 😍😏
KendallHarbor @its.claire14 hey 😛

Parisleemiller that's my best friend if you didn't know 😜😍😌🖐
KendallHarbor @parisleemiller 🤫😘

Username Warning: HOT‼️

Username BYE-

Username my jaw dropped-

Username she's so fucking gorgeous it's out of this world!!!
____________________________________________________________________

Honestly today was pretty boring I didn't do anything that fun but I binged watched ate cookies and well started FaceTiming Alex because well.. we were bored.

Of course I had to sPiLl tHe TeAa. Ok but I had to tell him he's my best friend anyways we talked and talked, mostly about teotfw and other stuff. We were also watching an episode of teotfw because we were both binge watching it.

"KENDALL COME DOWNSTAIRS ITS TIME FOR DINNER" my mom yelled "Coming" "sorry Alex I gotta go eat dinner but watever you do DONT WATCH ANOTHER EPISODE WITHOUT ME. OKAY" "ok I won't geez" Alex said rolling his eyes sarcastically

"So you're going to be seeing auditions for Tewksbury tomorrow that sounds exciting" my dad said "yup I'll have to be there by 12:40 because auditions start at 1:00 sharp I was thinking if one of you guys could drive me th" my mom cut me off "MILES" she yelled "Come down stairs dinner is ready" he came down stairs and I continued "I was thinking if one of you guys can drive me there?" "I'll drive you I'm not busy tomorrow" my dad said "ok!"

We spent the rest of dinner talking about our days and what we have planned for tomorrow and the rest of the week. After dinner I went upstairs excited for auditions tomorrow. I FaceTimed Alex and we were watching teotfw until we were tired and went to sleep.

A/n- this chapter is really short but the next one will be up soon!