•nine•

9:00
YAY I'M SO EXCITED!! TODAY I GET TO SEE NATALIE!!

She's staying here for a while which I don't mind at all because with this whole fashion modeling thing going on. Apparently she's not only staying here to visit but she's going to be working at a project here.

We're picking her up from the airport at 6:00pm. I went to go take a quick shower and then eat breakfast.

I was about to take a shower when James texted me. Holy shit- I forgot about this whole thing going on with James-

James🖤🦆
hey!
                                                                   Hi! What's up?

You have plans for today?
                     No not until 5:00 I'm picking Natalie up     from the airport at 6:00 and why'd you ask?

I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?
But just the two of us
                                                Uhh...yea sure! Where at?

I don't know you decide I did hear they opened this new restaurant tho?
                                                   Ooooo yea let's go there!

Ok pick you up at 2
                                                                                  Okkkk
_____________________________________________________________________

I knew he liked me. I knew that it was wrong of me to say sure let's hang out! But maybe it was just a prank or something? Or maybe he just wants to hang out as friends?

I don't know I had mixed thoughts but one thing I was sure about was that I did not like him. He's like a brother to me we spent lots of time together when the movie released that me James and Claire were in. We've been friends for about 5 years and in those 5 years I have never thought of him as anything but a friend. On top of that his birthday is in like a week!? Ughhhh what have I gotten myself into!!!

I took a shower got ready and changed into a lavender crop top with some jeans. I put some clips on my hair had my high top all white converse and to top it off a white channel purse.

Today I hit 30M on Instagram and I recently took this picture so I decided to post it and say thank you!
⬇️

Liked by Sadiesink_ and 1,928,818 more  KendallHarbor Thank you so much for 18!!! I love each and everyone of you❤️❤️View 72,601 comments Sadiesink_ you deserve it!! 💛KendallHarbor @sadiesink_ tyy!!!💛

KendallHarbor Thank you so much for 18!!! I love each and everyone of you❤️❤️
View 72,601 comments
Sadiesink_ you deserve it!! 💛
KendallHarbor @sadiesink_ tyy!!!💛

Parisleemiller congrats! 😘
KendallHarbor @parisleemiller 💕

Sofiabrayantofficial congrats!! And omg- your so pretty wtf- 😩😩
KendallHarbor @sofiabryantofficial 😘❤️