•thirty-seven•

-Golden Globe Awards-

Kendall Harbor at the Golden Globe Awards 2020

- SAG Awards-

Kendall Harbor at the SAG Awards 2020

———————————————————————————

Liked by Parismiller_ and 1,376,834 othersKendallharbor photoshoot with @parismiller_ View 5,208 comments

Kendallharbor photoshoot with @parismiller_
View 5,208 comments

Liked by Kendallharbor and 892,178 othersParismiller_ photoshoot with @kendallharbor View 1,397 comments

Parismiller_ photoshoot with @kendallharbor
View 1,397 comments

•time skip•
January 24 2020
So I attended the Golden Globes, and the SAG awards. And now I'm back in London. Right now I need to do a fitting and practice my jujitsu. Me and Louis are going to hang out for a bit later today.

Later that day
"Where are we going?" I asked "that's a secret I'll never tell" ...we recently watched gossip girl and he's been OBSESSED with saying that "oh come onnn!!!"

We finally got there and...we're going ice skating!? I haven't gone ice skating in a while and I remember I told Louis I wanted to go ice skating.

While ice skating I caught myself staring at him I just couldn't get over how important he is to me and this isn't the first time. Sometimes I catch myself staring at him, examining his face and paying close attention to all his features. His brown eyes, his jawline, and- I have no idea why I'm doing this but I can't stop.

Sometimes I also catch him staring at me. I feel like a creep but I just can't get over him. He's so sweet and- I took a quick glance and caught him staring.

Deep down I may or may not have some feelings towards him but I don't want to ruin our friendship and he probably doesn't feel the same why even try.

I also don't want to be heartbroken again so I'm just going to try to get rid of all these feelings.

Louis' pov
I was a little behind from where Kendall was. She's a pretty good skater I caught myself staring at her. Not again.

For the past month I've caught myself glancing or staring at her paying attention at all her features. And my feelings towards her have grown, of course I'm not going to tell her about these feelings.

1. She's THE Kendall Harbor, she can get any guy
2. She probably doesn't have these feelings for me
3. I don't want to ruin our friendship

She's really important to me and I definitely do not want to ruin our friendship. I started getting these feelings in December, I know she has a lot of things going on and probably doesn't even have time for a relationship.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

3,275,930 likes Kendallharbor ❄️⛸View 4,826 commentsParismiller_ how are you not cold?  Kendallharbor @parismiller_ I dunno

3,275,930 likes
Kendallharbor ❄️⛸
View 4,826 comments
Parismiller_ how are you not cold? 
Kendallharbor @parismiller_ I dunno

Ellie.williams YOU WENT SKATING!? WITHOUT ME!? *gasp*
Kendallharbor @ellie.williams whoops

Username she looks like a good ice skater
Kendallharbor @username I am
Username @kendallharbor hdkshzjhsjs OH SHIT YOU ACTUALLY ANSWERED-

Username y'all thats in London...

Username she's back in London y'all- AhH
___________________________________

"Lou I'm not cold!" I argued "your hands are FREEZING" he argued back  "true but-" he was right I was cold but I didn't want to take his sweater because you never know who is watching.

One thing I don't like about being "famous" is that you have no privacy what so ever. I can rarely go out without paparazzi or people recognizing me.

"Just take it before you freeze" I was cold. I just went along with it checking my surroundings, making sure that hopefully no one recognized me.

"Thank you-" I tried to thank him before I was close to falling when Louis caught me just before I was about to fall. We stared at each other dead in the eye for like 2 seconds but it felt like 20 minutes.

I really have to do something about these feeling. Even looking at him dead in the eye for two seconds gives me butterflies.

We just kept on skating and pretended like it didn't happen.

A/n hey so FINALLY Louis and Kendall found out that they have feelings for each other!!! I hope you guys have an amazing day! <3

Thank you guys for the reads xx