•twenty-three•

•mini time skip•
A/n this time skip goes from September 22,2019 to November 4,2019 (your birthday is on Nov.14)

My sweet 16 is in around 1 week! I can't wait sadly my friends back home can't make it but Paris can!! Enola Holmes has been filming for almost 2 months now me and Louis get closer everyday we're best friends!

Me and louis tell each other like everything not that much as I tell Paris, Claire and Ellie but we tell each other a lot of stuff I feel like I've known him for my whole entire life. But...I like him more than a best friend he probably doesn't feel the same way though and I don't want jeopardize our friendship. And I don't want to get heart broken again.

I haven't told anyone about this but Paris says that Louis looks like a great friend and can't wait to meet him! And Ellie senses that I like Louis but I never have confirmed it.

Thanksgiving is coming soon but I won't be spending it with Miles,Natalie, and my parents but I will spend it with my cousins! Luckily for Christmas Me and Louis are going to go back home for 5 days!

I haven't been in any "scandals" on social media I've kinda been laying low. Tyler and Vanessa are still dating I thought they would've broken up by now they've been in much more fights, we keep on telling Tyler that it's a toxic relationship but he says that it's not.

I'm getting ready to do the scene where I meet Tewksbury on the train. "Hello there" I heard someone say as they came to my trailer "hi Lou!" I said not even looking at who entered my trailer "how'd you know it was me!? you didn't even see meee" he ranted "louis...who else comes into my trailer everyday...YOU" I said just when I said that Andi said "ok Kendall we're all done" with a smile "alrighty...I am ready to meet Tewksbury! Omg..your hair- I am not used to Louis with long hair" I teased him.

3:00
We only had to film a part of the 'train scene' so we went back to the hotel after we finished. Me and Louis usually hang out in my room but this time we were going to his room. "Why do we never go to your room we always go to mine" I said with a chuckle "I honestly don't know anyways what do you want to watch?" Louis said "Umm...how about spider-man far from home since we already watched spider-man homecoming" I responded as he got his laptop to watch the movie.

4:00 (louis' POV)
Me and Kendall we're spider-man far from home when I realized she feel asleep. We finished about half of the movie. She looked so peaceful sleeping, I didn't want to wake her up since she probably was really tired it's been a rough week.

4:50 (your POV)
I woke up to find Louis sleeping with his phone on his chest. I probably was sleeping for more than 30 minutes. I quietly got my phone and started going through social media.

5:00
I was watching Tiktok when Louis woke up "what time is it" Louis said with a tired voice "5 o'clock" I answered

A/n- this is a pretty short chapter I've been busy I'm going to try to update more this week!