•Sixteen•

James' POV 8:30
I woke up to the sound of someone's phone going off, it's Kendall's. I just took a little peak on who it was just out of curiosity, it was her mom. She slowly woke up.

"Omg how long has my phone been going off" she asked seeing that I was up. "For around three minutes" I replied as she went on her phone to see her messages and her two missed calls.

"Shoot" she blurred "what's going on?" Claire asked "apparently my cousins took an early flight here, my mom wants to see if I want to pick them up with them" Kendall mumbled so she wouldn't wake up the rest of them.

"What time are they picking your cousins up?" Claire questioned "3 o'clock" Kendall replied "are you going?" I asked "probably but I'm not leaving now" she said until she was cut off but Alex "who's leaving" "what?" Paris and Alex said, both confused. "Kendall has to go with her family like around 2 o'clock to pick up her cousins at the airport" I said as Kendall looked at her phone with a smile. I was really curious who the Louis boy is? I went to Instagram and found that she followed him. Who is he? And why is he texting Kendall?

I know that Kendall and I are like siblings but I really like her. Sadly I'm not going to see her in a pretty long time when see goes to the U.K to film a movie, whose name I forgot.

Kendall's POV
We were all in the trampoline in our phones I text my mom "ok can you guys pick me up from Claire's at 2 o'clock or so?" And she responded with "alright I'll tell you when we get there" Then I realized she
wasn't the only one that called  me.

It was a producer, the same one that called me to let me know that they found a Tewksbury. "You guys I got a missing call from a producer from Enola Holmes, I got to call them back" I said as I got out of the trampoline. I quickly called back the producer.

"Hello"
"Hey I saw that you called me about 20 minutes ago"
"Oh yes, yea so we have the date for you and Louis to go to the U.K"
"Yeah...and that would be?"
"September 20th"
"Oh alright"
(Meanwhile) James' POV
Kendall just left for a call for the movie or something like that. "So when are you going to tell her you like her?" Paris said "wha" I didn't get to finish since she cut me off "oh come on they all know...you make it REALLY obvious now" she said "oh and for the record she said she doesn't like anyone"  Lauren continued "DID YOU GUYS TELL HER!?" I shouted but not too loud "no...no ofc we didn't.." Paris then said, "ok good"

"What are you guys talking about..." Kendall asked "nothing just how school is starting soon" I quickly said "ughh I'm not going to be going to school this year I have to do online because of Enola Holmes" she said with a frown "I know right!! What was the call about?" Paris asked "they just told be what day I'll be going to the U.K" she said "Wait- Really!? When?" Everyone asked "September 20th" Kendall replied "omg wow anyways what should we eat for breakfast? Let's try to bake something or something like that" Claire said as we all got out of the trampoline.

2:20 Kendall's POV
"Ok byeee" I said as they all said goodbye. "Hey" I said to everyone "Hi how was it" my mom said while everyone greeted me "it was fun!" I replied as I closed the car door. I started checking all my socials and watched fate: the winx saga on Netflix in the car ride to the airport.

3:15
"AHH" "HII" We all said greeting my aunt and cousins. "SARAH!! VIC!!" I said as I hugged them, everyone greeted each other and we all soon went back in the car.

5:30
We finally got home and me, nat, vic, and Sarah were all hanging out in my room for some reason we chose my room but whatever. The boys were playing video games and my parents and aunt were all downstairs. I decided to text Louis to see if he got the call and to start talking, after all we are going to be co-stars.

(Pretend he's not verified)                                       Hey! Just wanted to know if you                                      got the call from the producer!!?Yeah I got it at like at 8 in the morning                                      ...

                                      Hey! Just wanted to know if you
                                     got the call from the producer!!?
Yeah
I got it at like at 8 in the morning
                                                                                  Oh ok :)
                                     Wanna hang out next week? To
                              like get to know each other I feel like
                             if the first time we're going to meet
                             is on the plane it'll be awkward and
                             I'm very awkward lmao 🥲
Yeah sure!
And lmao you're not the only one
😀👍
                                                                         Hahahahaha
                                       Ok! When should we hang out?
Im free all next week
                                         Same how about Wednesday?
Sounds like a plan
                         Ok and if you want we could go skating
                          since we both do that!!?
Yeah ok
                                                       Alright I gtg now bye!!
Bye!
______________________________________________________________________
You good there? Vic asked "YUP I was just texting someone" I replied "oop" Sarah joked "OMG I didn't tell you guys.."

You guys talked all night and you told them about the call you got and just what's new.

A/n chapter 17 will hopefully be up by tomorrow or Wednesday. Hope you liked this chapter!!