•fifthteen•

•2 days later• 9:50am
I was casually scrolling through TikTok as a normal person does but I needed to get ready for the day. Me and my best friends are going to the mall for lots of reasons 1.I need a present for Miles' birthday 2.we want to go shopping 3. I don't really have any more reasons anyways after we go to the mall we're going to Claire's house for a sleepover!

I finished taking a shower and headed downstairs for breakfast. I ate some eggs with pancakes "I forgot to ask you do you and your friends need a ride?" Asked my mom "no we're going in Alex's car" I replied. "Ok!" She said as we continued eating.

Miles just left with my dad to go to soccer practice and my mom made sure they had left so she could say "me and your dad were thinking if we could throw miles a surprise birthday party for his 15th birthday!" His birthday was just in to days but I think it's a good amount of time to plan it.

"That's great" Nat said "I'm going shopping to get some things for it" my mom said looking at me and Natalie "ok I'll go with you since I don't have any plans for today" nat said "alright we'll go around the time that Kendall leaves to go with her friends" she said to Natalie "for the record you guys need to help me invite his friends" she said as me and nat looked at each other "okay!"

11:00
I decidedly to wear an off the shoulder black crop top, high waisted khaki jeans, a black circled purse and some old skool black and white vans.

A few minutes later I left the house and got into Alex's car since he's driving! Claire was beside him and I was next to Paris and James.

"Can we put some music on your car is boringggg!!" I said "sure" he replied putting on "car playlist"

11:35
Alex just parked and were getting out of the car and into the mall. "Hopefully not a lot of people recognize us" I said "hopefully" Claire added

We went in the mall "where should we go first" Paris asked "let's separate because I need to go buy shoes for Miles and I don't think you guys will get anything from there" I said "ok! Me and Alex will go into H&M or something like that" Claire added "ok and I'll go with Kendall" James said "yea I'll go too" Paris literally saved me ever since I found out that James likes  me I can't see him the same anymore.

Maybe it was just a joke or prank? I said to myself I didn't want to believe it but I'll have to put these thoughts out of my head besides he was like a brother to me!

"Miles has been wanting these for ages" I said pointing out the one he's been wanting. I paid and of course people recognized me "shit" James said seeing a group of 14 or 15 year olds coming closer, 2 people already recognized me and asked me to take a picture with them and I did but hopefully these group of girls don't make a lot of noise and make a lot of people come in the store it's happened to be a lot.

"Omg it's him" "he's soooo cute" "let's go ask to take a picture" "omgg!!" "Let's go inside" I heard the group of girls say I don't think they know how loud they were I appreciate my fans but these aren't mine... in fact they're James' "Can we take a picture with you?" One of the girls said to James "yea sure!" Usually he loves engaging with his fans but not these types of girls. The 'Pick me girls' and 'popular girls' and there were about six of them.

They all took Pictures with them and some with me I asked them some questions and talked to them a bit but I already paid for the shoes and we had to get going since after all Claire and Alex are waiting for us. More people started coming in not to but shoes, but to take pictures I engaged with my fans and enjoyed it but the group of six girls wouldn't stop thirsting over James and making me pretty rude comments and stuff like that. "It was nice meeting you guys but we have to go" I said.