•twenty-seven pt.2•

Third person POV

Ellie
YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN SPREADING LIES ABOUT KENDALL that's what's going on

James
I just saw it-

Caleb
How could you not know Tyler!?

Tyler
I logged out of my accounts
That's why Vanessa suggested it!?

Ellie
I vote for you to break up with her

Caleb
Same
She's hurting our friend

Ellie
And she's toxic
I've told you this since day one
I think I'd be best if you break up with her can't you see she is using you

Paris
This seems more personal now so I'm going to go....
But I would advise you to break up with her it sounds like you're in a toxic relationship and she's using you

Claire
And on top of that she's saying horrible things about Kendall

Alex
I think it's best if you do what they are telling you to do

Caleb
Yeah

(Back to Kendall's POV)
I was in the balcony full on crying then I heard a knock on the door who could it be? I have 2 hours until I have to get going to set and I'm over here crying.

I wipe my tears and get myself ready when u hear yet another knock "who is it" I said going towards the door. "It's me...Louis" I heard a voice say once I opened the door I saw Louis standing "so are you going to come in..." I finally broke the 10 second eye contact and silence with a weird voice caused by my crying "I- umm just wanted to know if you're...okay if you want u can leave I-" Before he can say anymore I interrupted him "no it's fine.." I assured him "are you okay though?" He asked "uhh..yeah why wouldn't I?" I said with a really shaken voice.

We had like 3 seconds of eye contact "doesn't seem like it...if there's anything I can-" I interrupted him "just stay?" I gave a slight smile and going back to the balcony "it's a nice view" Louis spoke "yeah" I replied "do- do you want to talk about the tweet?" He hesitated on saying "I mean what's there to talk about...I'm basically living one of a girls biggest fears in front of the whole entire world because of my best friends crazy girlfriend and that I'm getting so much hate and there are rumors being spread about me" we made eye contact.

"I mean I dating on guy got cheated on and that's about it the rest she makes up in her crazy mind of hers" I never told anyone that, no one knew except for my close friends and family that I got cheated on "and the whole world thinks that I probably cheated on him and who knows what" I explained "I'm sorry.." Louis mumbled as he looked up and made eye contact "what are you sorry for you didn't do anything" I said as I heard a knock on the door "are you expecting anyone??" Louis asked as we broke eye contact and faced the door "not that I know of" I answered as I got up and got a message saying "open the door?" From Ellie "oh it's Ellie" I said confused.

I opened the door to Ellie and Caleb "hi?" I questioned their presence but kind of already knew why they were here "heyy..can we come in" Caleb asked "yeah sure come on in I guess" I chuckled "anyways who's come with me to beat Vanessa" Ellie smirked "we all you're not going to do that" Caleb yelled from the small kitchen "oh shut up Caleb anyways- oh hey Louis didn't know you were here" Ellie chucked "hi" he waved "hey..anyways I got to tell you something" Ellie replied "oh okay.." I said as Ellie pulled me away to the kitchen "heyyy!! What was that for!"  I questioned "okay so.." Ellie started talking as Caleb left the kitchen and started talking Louis

"and Tyler said that he had no idea what Vanessa was up to she literally makes my blood boil" Ellie explained "wait really- how did he NOT know!?" I said lowering my voice.

After Ellie explained everything Louis, Ellie and Caleb were all trying to comfort me but I suggested we watch a show "okay so what do you guys wanna watch" I asked and looked each of them "whatever you want" "up to you" "the vampire diaries" the three of them answered "well I'm not the only one that's going to watch so I'll go with Ellie's response" I said as I put on the vampire dairies.

After an hour of seeing tvd me and Louis had to go to set. While being in our trailers we sang "boyfriend" by Ariana Grande because who doesn't like Ariana Grande.

A/n- ok so thank you guys so much for the reads!!! I'll be updating soon!