•five•

Time skip
I will go be seeing auditions for Tewksbury in two days!!! Anyways Claire ,Paris, and I are going to have a girls day because well....why not.

I'm getting ready to go out to meet Claire and Paris at the park. I decided to wear a white crop top and some black jeans with white converse. I did my make up which was only eyeliner and some tinted chapstick.

I went to the park and they were already there. "What took you so long!? We've been her for like FOREVER" said Claire rolling her eyes sarcastically "ugh you're a waste of air" I said laughing "soooo did you guys forget about me I'm here!!!!" Said Paris laughing along with me and Claire "of course we didn't also I'm hungry let's go eat somewhere" I said

We ended up going to Shake Shack, I got a shack burger, fries and lemonade and so did Claire and Paris. People gave me looks and of course there had to be people that recognized me and Claire from the movie we started in and well....I'm a celebrity anyways I took pictures with some fans while I was waiting for my food.

Our food finally arrived we ate and talked and we were about to get out of Shake Shack when out of nowhere a huge crowd of paparazzi surrounded Paris, Claire and me and this wasn't the first time it happened. I mean technically Claire was also pretty famous for the role she played with me in the movie we stared in and for some other movies she's been on. We somehow made it out of the crowd and as we left paparazzi took tons of photos of us but as I said I was used to it. 
___________________________________________________________________
After that we went to Claire's house and we watched The Turning. All of us thought that Finn was hot because who wouldn't after we watched the turning we baked some cupcakes because THEY ARE IMMACULATE.

We took some pictures in the morning with our pajamas. And ofc I posted one on Instagram.

(Pretend Paris is the one on the left and the middle one is Claire) Liked by Alex

Liked by Alex.turner and 2,484,938 others
KendallHarbor with @parisleemiller and @its.Claire14
view 92,298 comments
James_Carter @alex.turner they're hanging out without us :(
Alex.turner @James_Carter I knew they were hiding something 😡
KendallHarbor @James_Carter whoops...

Username they are an amazing trio!!!!

Annacathcart I need a friend group like this!!😭
KendallHarbor you should've told me to invite you 🙄🙄🙄

Username I need friends this is making me feel so lonely wtf-

Username I need friends like this rn!!!
___________________________________________________________________

"Kendall" Paris said as she caught my attention "what's up!?" "Do you like anyone" said Paris giving me a 😏 look "ooo yea we haven't talked about liking people in a longggg time" said Claire "ofc Timothèe Chalamet, Harry Styles" I said as she cut me off "People you actually know" Paris said "well technically I kinda do...." I said "you know what I mean" she said "ok then no besides celebrities then no" I mean I was telling the truth I didn't like anyone I was actually friends with "ok well.... someone you know likes you..."

I thought to myself who could possibly like me that I know? "Who is it?" I said "it's better if I just show you" she handed me her phone and that's were I saw the text. "OH MY GOD" said Claire reading the text along with me

"JAMES!? Out of all the people James likes me he's like a brother to me"

What Paris showed Kendall ⤵️
James💛👽
Hey... I need to tell you something it's about Kendall
                                         Hey and ok what is it??

Ok so I like her like really REALLY like her

As in more than a friend!??

Yea... I was wondering since you're with her I was wondering if you could help me out? Like maybe ask her if she likes someone or if she likes me?
                                                     Uhhh sure I guess

Ok thank you! ♥️
_____________________________________________________________

"Yeaaa..... I don't like him back... well at least not like that" i said "that was unexpected I didn't know that James liked her!?" Said Claire "yea same I just figured out right now" just when Paris finished her sentence the cupcakes were ready. "Welp let's go frost the cupcakes"

We talked like and talked and talked we also made some TikToks and posted stuff on our Instagram stories. We didn't go to sleep until around 4am or so. And I told her to simply tell him that I don't like anyone and that he's like a brother to me hoping that it will give him a hint that I don't like him.

(I promise Louis is going to get in the story soon!!!)