Chapter Twenty Three.

Twenty thee. Wow, just wow.

-------------------

 I didn't have time to react, I was too busy defending myself from the onslaught of rubble crashing down on my head. It all happened too fast, between the sound of what seemed like a sonic boom and the walls crumbling on top of me and Andy, I was in a state of shock, stuck on the floor with my head between my legs.

Andy tried to shout me, but I could hardly hear him. I kept trying to move towards his voice but every time I did, something hit me in the back, the leg, everywhere. So I just sat there and protected myself, until everything became quiet. I didn't want to look up, didn't dare to. But I could feel it. I could feel a different presence in the room other than me and Andy.

"Andy! Andy. How lovely to see you. I'll have you know that it's about time." A light voice said. Male, but light. I slowly forced myself to get up, carefully unfolding myself from the uncomfortable position I had put myself in. I looked at the man, bright wings unfurled, with wide eyes. I knew exactly what he was. "Ah, the human. We've been looking for you, missy." My face formed an expression of something inbetween anger, disgust and utter fear. The thing in front of me, white eyes and orange eyes and - for some reason - dressed in a green tie, was an angel. The Enemy.

"Andy, we have to take your little...pet... here." He said in a casual tone.

Andy's face snarled. "You will not! She has made her own choice. She is on OUR side, not yours. Tonight is the night she shall be bled. She knows this, agrees to this. I'm sorry Tyler, but go tell your pimp that he's going to have to get the next key, she is ours." I sat there in shock, not moving, not saying anything. I couldn't. What was I supposed to say?

A bark of laughter came out of the angels mouth. "Oh, Andy, how you humour me. It is not her choice." A sinister smirk played on his face, and he darted for me. That's all I can remember. Between the sound of Andy's wings unfurling and the feeling of being lifted, I blacked out of sheer terror.

-------------------------

Okay, it isnt much, but I felt I owed you guys something at least.

Love you,

StayBeautifulx