Chapter 8

People don't be mad at me! I felt really bad when my first comment was someone telling me to upload sooner! Im soooooo soooorrrryyyyy! Don't be mad :(

_______________________________________

"OIIIIIII SHANNAN!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!" A voice screamed out of nowhere, vibrating around my head like a loud buzzing fly. "OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

"Wil- yo-ohhh ughhh" I mumbled back at the now familiar voice.I rolled over, feeling a hard cold floor beneath me, the new sensation sending shivers running through me. I faced belly down on the floor, head resting on my arms, eyes still closed, wanting to go back to sleep.

"Shannan please, I don't know where we are, I'm scared, plus Andy's asleep." My eyes shot open, but, thanks to my arms, nobody saw it. I rolled over dramatically, hoping that she believes that im just being lazy, when I realised. We really weren't in the same room, I doubt we're even in the same building. The lights on the ceiling blinded me, it was so bright!

I pushed myself up with my hands and faced Robyn, she looked like a mess. Her eye liner had gone all over the place, her hair's not exactly the way it was, now with the extra addition to leaves tangled up in it. "Finally. Take a look around. We aren't where we used to be, what do you remember?"

I thought back, past the dream i just had, the freaky dream, the one i didnt get the finnish, and back to the concert hall. "I remember you fangirling over Andy." I said in a stern voice, hoping she sences that i'm not impressed. "And I remember Andy telling me something, but I cant quite remember what it was. I must have tripped or something because before I knew it i was out cold."

"Well, from what I can remember. You were being stubborn and weird, then you passed out. Then Andy looked at me with those gorgeous eyes and-"

"Robyn." I stated.

"What?"

"Stop fangirling. Just tell me what happened."

"Fine. Miss paddy pants. He faced me and it was like i just went to sleep. It was weird." She looked at me, then at her nails, picking off her black nail varnish. "Ohh, Andy held you, when you fell, he caught you, and can i say, YOU'RE LUCKY!"

"Not really." The truth is, I hated the fact that he touched me. The guy freaked me out. To the extreme. He's nothing like anyone I've ever had the non-pleasure to meet. I mean sure, talking to people inside your head is pretty sweet, to say the least, but I don't know, something about him seems..... off.

"You're just being shy, you know you love the thought of you in his arms, im really envious, what did it feel like? Come on, tell tell tell tell tell!"

"Robyn! Calm it! For god sake, I was unconscious. I have no recollection of this even happening, and two, just no. I really don't like the thought of myself in the arms of a total stranger. Have you ever even come to the conclusion that he might have done this to us? And for the whole time we were unconscious, he moved us here. And even then, he could have done some 'things' to us and we wouldn't even know. Come on Robyn, get your priorities  straight!" I took a massive deep breath. It was good to let that out. It was like shouting a great big NO! To Andy, and God it felt good.

It took her a few minutes to reply, and when she did, all she said was "That's mean. You do know he's just there right?" Her face turned and I followed it. A sleeping Andy came into view. He was sitting up against the wall, his hair was messier that normal, if that was even possible. He had one knee bent which looked like a mountain. His legs were huge! Yet they were really skinny at the same time, like twigs. He no longer had his black metal studded leather jacket on, so all that was covering his body was black warpaint. He looked peaceful, like he needed it. Seemed like he hadden't slept for days, yet he was so good natured. His head was tilted down, his face only just out of sight.