Chapter Twenty

Hey guys :) Do you like the new cover? I got so much better at making them since when I started this book, so here it is! I like it, I think I did a good job, do you guys like it? Comment below! OH! I'm going to see The Midnight Beast in October! Any of you guys going to see them on tour? I'd love to know!

FIVE COMMENTS AND VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER OF.....THE REASON ANDY SIX IS SO DEVILISHLY HANDSOME!

____________________

My eye lids fluttered, not wanting to open. Light seeped through my lashes, catching my attention, and I opened my eyes. Above me was a cream ceiling, and I knew what Andy had done. He's taken me somewhere again. I pushed myself up, almost falling back down when I saw Andy right in front of me.

"Good morning, sleepy head." He smiled and it was impossible not to smile back....that was until I remembered. I felt my cheeks fill up with colour. He had kissed me. He actually kissed me. And it was amazing. "What are you thinking about?" He smiled.

"N..Nothing." I lied, and quickly changed the subject. "Where are we?" 

"My house." He said simply, and I chuckled. "What's so funny?"

"I don't know, you. You don't seem like the kind of guy that owns a house. You seem like the kinda guy that just goes where the wind blows him, I guess." I smiled, Andy shook his head and smiled at the ground.

"Well, you're kind of right. I have a couple of houses."

I clicked my fingers. "Knew it!" And we both laughed. We sat in silence for a moment, both not wanting to discuss what we had to. I sat there staring at my twiddling fingers, and he sat there looking straight ahead.

"I don't regret it, you know." He said, seriously. "The kiss, I mean."

My cheeks flamed. " Well...g..good. Me neither. Well, I regret passing out." We laughed, until it went silent again. "Where did you go, all those weeks?" I asked, needing to know. This is what I'm here for, the truth. He looked complex for a minute, as if he was choosing his words carefully. "Was it me?"

His head shot up. "No! No, it wasn't you. I had...arangements. But I was never far. I checked up on you from time to time. Making sure you were okay."

"You call what you saw..'okay'? Because if so..."

"No. It wasn't. Which is exactly why we are here.  I came to tell you....everything. I can't keep it from you anymore. But before I start... are you sure you want to know? It may not seem it, but this information could change your life, could change how you..feel...about me." He said, staring at me, his eyes full of dread.

Do I want to know? Life changing? Feelings for him? I'm not sure if I even do have feelings for him.. But for some odd, strange reason, my mind flew. Not thinking.

"Yes."

----------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short guys! I want to build suspension for the next chapter!

So, as you've figured, the next chapter is where all will be revealed. One of the most important chapters of the whole book. But oh, this book is no where near finished yet. Oh no. This is just the beginning.

So, I've been thinking. 5 comments and votes for next chapter? I know I don't usually do this, but...yesh. FIVE COMMENTS AND VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER. You know where the vote button is...you know where the comment section is! Work for my work!.......