Chapter Seven.

Hiii Its been a while eh?

Awwww Any of you guys Harry potter fans? I was sad that it all ended ='L

Anyways, away with the story!

Okay so basically, in the last chapter, Shannan and Robyn had gotten knocked out by Andy so he could take them to a safe place. Nobody knows why they need to be safe yet or what Andy's plans are. On their was to a safehouse that Andy was talking about, he met a strange person from his past....

___________________________________________________________________

Shannan's POV

I awoke to a misty street. The fog was so thick, I could only see a few feet in front of me. The black road beneath my feet show signs of age, cracks and disheveled pieces of it lie dormant of the floor. The atmosphere was thick, making it hard to breathe, pressure making my body feel heavy and weak, seeping the energy out with every step. My feet found their way down a pavement, feeling the floor as the fog disturbed my vision.

I kept going for a few minutes, shuffling my feet down the lone path, having no idea where I was going, but something seemed to drag me; pull me in the direction I needed to go, and I obeyed. I soon reached a change of texture beneath my feet. It turned muddy, soft and wet. The sloppy earth clung to my feet as i edge my way closer to a thing i cannot see.

My eyes straining through the dense fog, A faint outline appeared through the misty landscape. The outline of a big structure.

With every step revealed more and more. It was a building.

An old, rickety house. The walls had overlapping vines crawling and creeping their way up the crumbled wood exterior. The wood was chipped, dented, showing all the signs that the house had been there for centuries, rotting from the outside in. The windows were oddly shaped and looked like they were just stuck onto the house, the arrangement of them was misguided, place in random places, like this house was put together by hand.

I set my sights on the front door. The dark red door that seemed to pull me closer, closer to its handle, closer to releasing what lies inside.

Even though it was silent, even though there wasn't a body in sight, whispers were spreading. A silent hum of whispers, seemingly coming from a large group of people, all whispering the same thing.

" Per ostium.....

Videbis.....

Quid tibi melius est, an......

Quaeris quid invenias........

Mutatio animi est ut......."

The sound of that whispered running over and over again through my head, building, gaining a higher pitch. More people joined in, soon it became a harmony between many people saying that exact same phrase over and over. A phrase i didn't understand. A phrase that became embedded in my mind. A phrase that stopped the exact moment I turned the rusted bronze handle and led myself into the weltering house.

............................................................................................

Silence.

I was surrounded by silence. A silence so loud that I missed the head cracking voices that were once there.

I set foot on a red carpet ,embroidered on the edges in a metallic gold. The patterns were overlapping each other, chasing each other around the border in a never ending game of cat and mouse.