Chapter seventeen.

*Epic Xfactor Voice*

CHAPTER SEVENTEEENNNNNN!

DEDICATIONNN :

XxMonikaLeAhhxX

Because she is my new awesome Wattpad friend! 

OKAYYY. TIME FOR CHAPTER S-E-V-E-N-T-E-E-N! 

____________________________________________________

"Wait, make sure it's only him." I said. Having Ashley here is hard enough, having the others (akam Jake, Jinx or CC) is out out of question. Never mind the other.

"Okay, will do." And she tapps something onto her phone. Leaning over, I saw it said, Change of plan. Andy can't come, Shannnan want's you to come only. I don't know what's wrong with her, she seems really on edge, she keeps breaking down. When you get here, do you mind taking her out? Take her mind off of things?

And it was sent.

-------------------------- Andy's Pov.

"You. Stay." Ashley said as I was about to step out of the black limo we came in. "And none of that physic mambo jumbo either. Shannan wanted to be alone, meaning without anyboby else exept for me, Robyn, and her. You can't show yourself you hear me?"

I just simply nodded, making sure he was unaware that i wasnt listening to anything he was saying, untill i asked," They're riding in this limo, right?"

"Yes..why?"

"They're going to see me if they come in the limo, idiot. What do you expect me to do, rid in the front with the driver? "

A smirk crawled it's way over his face. " Yes, yes I do."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"Nice limo," I heard Robyn say as we both climbed in. The inside was coloured in blue and green neon lights, the seats felt like they were under heated, in the corner was a machine that no doubt gave out alcohol. I stare though out the limo, at Robyn who is now all over Ashley. I sit in awkward silence- apart from the sounds of kissing, which is hard enough to hear-  as they say their 'hello' to each other. They soon come out of their trance.

"Sorry about that, Shannan," They both say, trying to hide thier amused look in thier eyes, hiding behind a serious look.
I shake my head, waving it off as nothing more.

"Would you like something to drink, girls?" Ashley says, looking at both of us. I dismiss it with a shake of my head again, Robyn mumbles something about not being able to drink. A rare smirk crawls onto my face as memories of Robyn's drunk outbursts. I silently thank the dark lighting.

"So,"I say. "Where are we going?" I can't help the tone in my voice. Even I can't even tell what it was- boredom? No, something I can't put my finger on.

Ashley opens his mouth, and my phone buzzes, effectively cutting him off.

I open my phone, and regret it immediately.

-Don't be sad. I know what I did was wrong, but if you knew what was wrong with me- what lies behind this facade- you'd know why we can never do it again. But that's something I can't tell you, and I'm sorry for that. Maybe you'll find out yourself, maybe not. Either way, I wan't you to know that I never intended to hurt you. Ever. Don't even let the thought loose in your mind. I don't want to hurt you and that's exactly  the reason that stuff happened. I want you to forgive me, please? I need to see you again. 

                     --A.B.

My eyes widen as I read the message again, and again. 

Oh my. How am I supposed to deal with this. It's been months, months! My breathing becomes shallow, intense. I become lightheaded but I keep my ground. Did Andy set Ashley up for this? No. He couldn't have, right?

I have to keep myself under control, I don't want Robyn and Ash to know about this. No, instead I calm myself down and reply to the message, having no idea what to say.

-Don't be sad? No, of course not, I wont be sad. Yes, what you did was wrong, how could you? 
Are you saying there's a whole other side of you that no-one knows? Yeah, I know.  You may not know it, but I could see it in your eyes. There's a whole other world that no-one knows about, right?

--S.

I press send, and throw the phone into my bag, not wanting to see if he replies, but secretly waiting until he does. 

Before I know it, we're at a diner. Out of the shaded windows, I see a neon sign reading La Renza on the front. I've never seen this diner before, but it looks expensive. I tuck my cardigan around myself, now feeling under dressed. Ashley steppes out of the car and I do the same, the wind ruffles up my hair, but I'm in a state of not caring.

My phone buzzes in my bag. My heart quickens as I take it out, flip it open and read it.

- I love the way the wind blows through your hair.
A.B.

 My vision goes blurry, threatening to go completely.

Oh shit. He's here.