Chapter 12

Omfg o.o. They have electricity running through their bones! :O hehehhe.

 im so giddy and do i know why? HELL NO. v ' _' v  <--- awkward face.

OHHH! Read my new story. Like. After you read this. Like. READ FAST!

Actually dont. you'll miss the epicness in this chapter! :O

You better read my new story called( its a massive title :L) A Fallen Angels Love Is The Most Dangerous Love Of All. <---READ! FALLEN ANGELS! LOVE! WAR! ACTION!ROMANCE! :OOOO!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

v '_' v

_______________________________________________________________

"Andy... please tell me you did that," I looked him in the eye.

There was no escaping the fact that we both felt that. It...it was weird. The moment we touched, it was like an electric shock running throughout my body. Repetitive  tingles are still strumming at me fingertips. What the fuck was that?

"Don't ask." He said sharply. What the fuck? Does he really think I'm leaving it at that?

I ran infront of him, making him stop. He gave me a look. A look that said '  Don't '  Well, too bad.

"What. The. Fuck," I crossed my arms. " Tell me what that was. "

"Trust me, you don't want to know,"

"Trust me, yes in fact, i do," I stared him down. What was this guy hiding from me? "Tell me."

"No. Not yet. You're not ready,"

"For what!?" I was getting pissed, whatever this guy was hiding, i could handle it. Does he not trust me enough to tell me what that was? Was I not good enough to know?

"Shannan please, don't ask. It will be clear soon enough. Right now though, it's not safe. We need to get you home. We can take my car." He said calmly. His voice croaking from his voice box.

"Andy, you can't leave me feeling that...that shock, or spark or whatever it was and not tell me what it was. I know you felt it, the look in your eyes gave you away. Please tell me, please."

"I can't, not yet. Not until the job is done. Until then, keep quiet about it. Please." He's persistent, but so am I.

"Andrew. Dennis. Biersack. Tell me. Now." Take that. Mr, I'm not telling you anything.

"Oh, I'm scared. Trust me I am, But I'm not telling you anything. End of." He smirked at me. That bastard.

I looked at him and focused. To bad this thing doesn't let me roam your thoughts, eh?  I chuckled.

He jumped at my voice. Yeah, to bad. Then again, that would be cheating now, wouldn't it? Or are you one of those people who plays dirty? he wiggled his eyebrows. This guy is nothing like the magazines set out to be.

Hmpf. Andy Biersack. Rock star, inspirational speaker, and pervert! Who knew?  I opened my mouth for surprise and put my hand over it, he chuckled.

I laughed, not at him, but at myself. I'm suck a retard sometimes, its not even funny. We stayed there, smiling to one another, It might have only been for about three seconds, but it felt like a life time. Something about him captured me in his lonely gaze, his eyes twinkled in mine, he caught me like a fly, never letting me go.

 "So," I said, breaking the silence," Where are we headed?"

"I thought you wanted to go home, might take a while though, by car, i mean." He said, gazing at the black gates a head.

"Oh, yeah, I totally forgot. But wait, I swear we got here in a matter of minutes. Oh! Speaking about that, why did i black out? Trust me, I wasn't famished, or anything else for that matter, it seems rather odd that i only blacked out during the journey, doesn't it?"

" I guess. But then again, the room was rather dark, and after everything, you might have had enough and blacked out." He said calmly, deep toned.

" Uh uh. It was unusual, and you know it. Something tells me you had something to do with it." I eyed him. I knew I was right. That dream I had, it wasn't normal, and i didn't even get to finish it either.

"Are you blaming me for this? It's your fault you have such a weak mind that you passed out, thank you very much.Mumph." He said sarcastically.

I laughed it off. I don' want to argue with him, neither do I want to go home. This guy intrigues me, interests me, not to mention he's my role model. I don't want to leave him just yet. That's when I put all the puzzle pieces together. This guy is much more than human. He's...