Chapter four.

I stared at him, and then Robyn, wondering what was happening. It haddn't quite clicked what was happening. Staring into him eyes, I was downed in the ocean. My brain was ticking, trying to go back in time, to figure out what was happening but it kept getting stuck on one image.Him

His long black hair, spiked on the edges to perfection. His blue eyes a contrast. The leather, the tight black pants paired with black boots. His torso covered in black grease paint and a jacket. The smooth lines of his body made it hard not to stare, the way he shows his torso with ease, yet its not a put off, yet hes not overly out there about it. He took my breath away.

Yet I didn't want to believe it. I know what he did. He ...talked to me...in my head. I'm not sure how, but he did it. I wasn't going to be a fan girl, not now. Something tells me he's dangerous. Very dangerous.

"Doesn't your friend want a hug too?" He looked down at robyn, pulling her away from him. I could see the dissapointment in her face as he let go of her.

"Uh, ohh..Yeah she does, I think she's alittle shy though..."She looked over to me and waved. "Shannan come over here!"

I looked at her,  trying to say ' No, i might get rabies from being near him' But, obviously it doesn't work. Instead of being the 'girl that runs away from her idol' I start walking towards them. Wait, did i just say he was my idol? No, he isn't. Not now anyway.

Yes he is.

What?

You like him.

No. I don't

Yeah you do, I know you. In matter of fact, I am you.

How are you, me?

I'm your...second logic, so to speak.

Okay then, because it's totally normal for me to have conversations to myself. Get out of my head.

Okay, but one little thing...

Yeah,?

You like him, you may not know it, but you do. And as much as you want to deny it, it's the truth.

Screw you.

That would be like screwing yourself.

Get out!

Fine bye!

I finally got over to them. Only now did I notice how tall he really was. It doesn't help with the fact im really small. All my friends are taller than me. Especially the boys. Robyn herself was a good couple of centimeters taller than me. When I was at school, my friends used to call me "EmoBunnie" because one, I'm am in fact, Emo. But that's another story all together. And two, they call me Bunnie because of my smallness. I hated it. Im a shrimp. And standing next to...He who shall not be named...I feel like a tadpole.

He holds his arms out, in order to give me a hug and I move into it stiffly and rigid closing my arms around him. He smelt...Nice. Half tobacco, half..Him. He closed his arms fold around me, securing them around my back. He rested his head on top of mine. I was completely engulfed in him. His muscles relaxed. Was he...calm? No, that couldn't have been it. Before i knew it, i did the same. My body collapsed into his. And then the strangest thing happened.

He..

Purred?!

________________________________

Haha Cliffhanger!

I wonder whats going on....TeeHee!

I want to thank Angellover234 For being the first to comment on my first three chapters! :D

Till next time guys :D