Chapter Twenty One

Hey guys!

---------------------

"Okay.." He said hesitantly. I looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "Well..I'm not exactly...human.."

I sat there staring at him. I blinked a couple of times. "Not human. Okay. Not human.." I hate to break it to you, but I kinda guessed. "What are you?"

"Demon." He stated matter-of-factly. He looked at me, his blue stare never straying from me. Like he was reading me.

"D..Demon? As in Hell? As in Satan?" I asked, shocked. But somehow I was more shocked at myself. Why am I not cowering from him?

"Yes. Though it's called The UnderWorld."

"How can I trust you? To me, this could all be some joke..." He could

"I knew you'd ask that." He said as he stood up.  I didn't really know what was happening until there was a cracking noise coming from him.

"Andy..what.." I asked as his face contorted from unreadable to pained. What was he doing?

"Just shush a minute. If I show you this, you have to promise me that you wont run. Don't be scared, do you hear me? I'm not going to hurt you. Okay?" He growled though his teeth.

"Andy..." I moaned. He was in pain, and I didn't like it. I wanted to help him, but I knew I couldn't. He looked down at me with clutched teeth, and I simply nodded. 

Andy scrunched his eyes shut, in pain or fear, I don't know, but it set me on edge. In a sudden movement, he knelt down and put his hands on his eyes, covering them. With a growl, his body tensed. There was a rush of wind, that feathery sound you hear when a flock of doves rush above your head. Wings sprouted from his back like branches from a tree. Delicate yet powerful, each detail was distinctly marked, each feather as black as ink. They spread wide and rose above his head, the tips sharply defined. They were at least nine feet at wingspan. This... This was something from a dark fairytale. 

His body sunk to the floor, his head hung, his breathing rapid. His majestic wings slumped a little, lowering their majestic stance. He just sat there and waited. Probably waiting for me to scream, to run. But that wasn't going to happen. I crawled forward, setting myself closer, so I was face to face with him on the floor. He looked up slowly, and the first thing I notice is his eyes. They've...changed. The once ocean blue orbs were now a deep, bloody red. Upon a closer look, they had little black flecks dotting them. They..They were beautiful.

Andy's expression was so sad, so horribly sad.. I raised my hand and gently stroked his cheek with my fingers. He leaned in, closing his eyes, the sad look still there. Something about this was heart breaking, seeing him like this, so horrifically sad.  I leaned in to him, placing my forehead to his. I whispered quietly into his ear "You're beautiful, Andy..." I then came to face him again and slowly, ever so slowly, brushed my lips in to his. His wings moved at that exact point, but I didn't stop. I closed my eyes and intertwined my lips with his, him kissing me back too. After we both needed air,  we pulled slowly away from each other, our foreheads pressed again.  His eyes had turned back to his normal blue orbs, and a sneak peak to the left of him confirmed that his wings had retracted too. He smiled at me, a genuine smile, and I smiled back. "Where were we?" He asked, still smiling at me.

"I do believe you were about to tell my why you came here." I smiled

"This is where it get's tricky. Are you sure you want to know...everything?" He asked, his smile turning to something I couldn't read.

"Of course."

"Okay then. But you have to promise to not say a word until I stop talking, are we clear?" He asked, I nodded and pretended to zip up my lips. "Good." He paused for a moment, finding his words. "I was sent here my the highest realm to protect you from our opposition."

"Wait, what? Me? Why me? And who is the opposition?" Okay, now im starting to get freaked out. 

"You.. you are the key. We need you. We need you because you can help us and you could say the opposition is the good guys. The Angels."

I nodded. "Help you do what?"

"Become human."

--------------------------------

Omfg. I nearly cried writing that. I have been waiting to write that chapter for so long, I kinda had it memorized.. I bet you guys have been waiting for that too, right?

Did you think he was a Demon? I bet you somehow guessed. Did the famous awaited chapter live up to your expectations? I hope so! As I said before, this story is no where near finished yet. I have many many many many plans for this, I might not fit them all in D:

Please comment on what you thought, on if it was as good as you expected it would be, and what you thought Andy is! If you're generous.. could you vote too? THANKS!

Well, I'm going to go now. I'll see you in the next chapter....laters!x