Chapter Five.

My eyes widened. Seriously, what the heck was that? A Purr? Its not like I heard it, I felt it, vibrate in his chest. Deep deep down inside him well chiseled chest...NO! My eyes snapped back and I pulled myself away from him. His arms tugged against my body, begging to bring my embrace back to him. He was strong, very strong, but his common sense told him to give up, and he did so.

I looked over towards Robyn, her eyes drifting between us, giving us that "what the hell" look. But after a while, she gave up on the whole idea, totally ignoring me and focusing on the *star* in front of us.  A heavy exaggeration on the word 'star'.

Robyn ran back over to Andy, nearly pushing me over in the process. She pulled the blue bag brom my hand, pulling out a Black Veil Brides poster, thrusting it and a red sharpie towards him, her eyes begging him to sign it, anywhere.

"Please,Please,Please,Please!" She begged him, her puppy dog eyes in full show.

"Okay okay!" He laughed, it was dark and sinister, yes calm and collective. "So, who should i make it out to?" He asked, sneaking a glance at me through the candle lit room. Dam he creeps me out, allot more than he should.

"Robyn! Omigod,I love you!!!"

"Okay okay, i love you too, now is there anyone else i should make it out too?" He said, blatantly looking at me. As if I'm going to tell him my name. I'm not stupid.

"Joanna." I said sharply.

"Wait, that's not you're-" Robyn said, turning to me, probably saying in her mind' what the firetrucking hell? What are you on?'.

"But..Everyone calls me Shannan, so yeah, I wanted it in my real name, it would mean alot to me" I lied.

A husky voice, his voice, came out of my head.

"Don't lie to me. I don't like it."

My eyes widened, this isn't real. I refuse to believe it. He can get inside my head, my thoughts, my whole being. He's not human, not a normal one. He's far,far from that.

A small but significant smile appeared on his face which made his eyebrows arch, even more than usual. His teeth flashed for a second, but as soon as it was there, it was gone. His face composed, well, as composed as a grown guy that I'm not sure is human, that pulls off amazing makeup as amazing as he does. No, no thoughts like that, he's dangerous, and maybe even deadly.

"Yeah, guys I'm really sorry. This whole event was moved to a different venue and like we thought everyone knew. I was sent here by some friends to pick up anyone who didn't get the message and i guess it was only you guys."

"So, theres no show?" Robyn pouted.

"No, there is a show, just not here. I've been sent to bring you too the new one." He said smiling.

I closed my eyes, searching for a point from where the voice inside my head was coming from. ' It hasn't been moved, has it.' I said it as a statement, not a question.

"Nope" He replied.

' Then why? 'I Asked.

" Because."

' Because? '

"Because."

' When I asked 'Because' I was using the questionable form, I.E Asking you why.'

"And when i said because, I was replying to your question."

' You piss me off. '

" I love you too hun"

' Screw you. '

" My pleasure."

"You know what I meant."

"Of course I did."

I stared at him, there's no way one guy can piss me off this much. He burst out in laughter, full blown laughter. He actually thinks this is funny. 

"You scare me."

He stopped laughing, a deadly full stop to his laughter. His face went serious. He turned to me, walking fast even though it was a tiny distance. His body clashed against mine, arms curling round my body like twigs, pulling me deeper and deeper into his his own. My face plowed into the warm heat of his bare chest. The smell of leather and smoke from cigarettes filled my lungs.His pitch black hair tickling the very top of my head. Why was my heart beating so fast from a hug? I could feel my cheeks flushing very space of my face. One simple touch could make me feel so safe. "The last thing i ever want to do is scare or hurt you, you heard me?" He squeezed me tighter. I nodded, letting him know I understand.

We stood there for what felt like hours, but in fact was only seconds. I didn't know I was hugging him back before I had to let go and my knuckles were white from grabbing his leather jacket too firmly. He grabbed my shoulders, forcing me to look at him. The first thing I saw was his eyes. They were hollow. Nothing filling those pure blue eyes, nothing. No life, no happiness, Nada. Just sadness. Every line, every streak of colour, everyone millimeter was filled with sadness, more than I've ever seen.

"I'll never, ever hurt you. Don't forget that okay. Never."

His eyes filled me with regret, how could I have said bad things about him. All the pain he must have gone through..

"O-Okay.." I replied, stareing back at him.

Suddenly, pitch blackness invaded my view, Something hit me, and i was loosing consciousness.