Chapter Two.

"Omidays, can you believe our luck?!" Robyn's voice echoed  throughout the vast open space, throwing our unwanted voices back at us almost immediately. The corners of the room were swallowed in black, giving it a weird shape

"Uhhm yeah..." I didn't want to be here. Not now.

We walked closer to the black stage in the center of the room. The temperature becoming more and more colder, nipping at our skin. Although no-one was here,  it felt like there was eyes all over me, looking me over from all sides of the room.

"Robyn, don't you feel it?" I looked at her questionably.

"Feel what, whats up?" She didn't turn to face me, just kept her eyes on the stage.

"The coldness, the eeriness, the.. pressure." I looked around me, seeing nothing but  dark walls, high ceilings, Gothic accessories, and flame from candles.

"All i feel is anxiety. Anxiety for the concert to begin.Shannan come on! Were the first ones here, we have the greatest seats in the whole place. We can see Andy's face up close! I heard he does shows with his top off!"

I looked around the room, at all the shadows all the corners. Nothing. No-one is here,

We got to the stage. The drums were all ready set out and the microphone was out too.

"Can you believe that Andy Six is going to be just there!?" She started jumping up and down, freaking out.

Was all this really my imagination? Was there really no one here? I decided to take it that way.

We sat down against the railings and put our stuff down of the floor. I didn't realise they were heavy until i did it.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"Ten minutes before they come on! I cant wait!"

"Should people be here now?"

".... Maybe they forgot?"

"Yeah, all the people in Nottingham that like Black Veil Brides forgot that there was a big show on
tonight and its gonna be months before they come back" I shot her a Are-you-really-that -stupid?- look and she turned away.

"Okay, maybe its a Little weird, i mean its like 10 minutes but still, maybe its us who got the times wrong?"

"Maybe."

"I don't get why your so freaked out about it?  I mean, we're here ,that's it. I don't get whats so freaky about it."

"I don't know either, its just, it feels like we're being watched. And didn't you feel it getting like 15 degrees colder, the closer we got to the stage? I mean look at our hands, they're blue."

"Well, I guess they have really good air conditioning." She looked at me, straight faced, like she was serious.

"And im supposed to be the blonde one." I shook my head.

__________XXXX_________________________

It was now 8:45.  Fifteen minutes after the show should have started.

No one came. I don't even think the band is here.

"Robyn, come on. We're going."

" No, I'm not leaving. They should be coming on any minute now, Im telling you."

"They're not coming."

"Yes they are."

I heard a voice echo throughout the room. The only thing is, It wasnt ours.