Tears Come First ~ Chapter 33

Surprise or I guess I should say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I know a lot of you all enjoy this story so I wanted to give you a Christmas surprise! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Years!

A little help to remember who some people are:

Emma: This would take to long to explain so I hope you know who she is! ;)

Tyler: Emma's mate, husband, and now he is the Alpha

Caitlyn: Tyler's sister, she is like a sister to Emma

Kyle: Caitlyn's mate, husband, and werewolf

Lisa: Tyler's and Caitlyn's mom and the Grandma

Eric: Tyler's and Caitlyn's dad and grandpa

Arabella: Emma and Tyler's daughter

Stacy and Caysea: Mike's daughters who use to bully Emma (Mike was killed) Then they became mad and wants revenge.

If there is someone else you see and I didn't mention and want to know who they are just ask!!

I hope you enjoy this it's about 11 pages on word, this is the longest chapter I have done for this story!

Also please go read my other story 'In the Heat of the Moment'

Sorry for this long author's speech

ENJOY

NOT EDITED - sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About 3 years later

Mommy, mommy,mommy wake up wake up Santa's been here!" Turning over I came face to face with a smiling Arabella.

"Sweetie why don't you wait I still have to go get your brother up and your dad --." I stopped when I turned over to look at Tyler. "Is gone." I finished.

Arabella kept pulling on my arm "Mommy please I saw all the presents and I want to open mine." She begged.

Throwing off the nice warm blanket I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed my robe. "Honey have you seen your dad?" I asked Arabella as I walked out of the bathroom.

She shook her head as she danced out of the room. Laughing at my 3 year old I walked out of my bedroom and into Jacob's room. He was lying in his crib sucking on his pacifier. Smiling as I walked over to my one year old I couldn't help but love my life more and more each day.

"Did someone sleep well?" I talked to my baby as I picked him up. I walked over to his changing table and gently laid him down on it. I was surprised when I saw he was dry and to come and think of it these aren't the pajama's I put him in last night. Also he doesn't sleep with his pacifier we only give it to him when he is really cranky.

"Mommy come on its present time." Arabella told me and she came running in the room.

I grabbed Jacob, the three of us headed down stairs. "Arabella first you're going to eat and then we can open presents."

She pouted and stomped into the kitchen. When we got in the kitchen I was still surprise that Tyler wasn't in there either. Was something wrong...? Shaking my head I knew he must have had a pack member that needed him or something.

Tyler had taken over the Alpha position two years ago and he was a very good alpha. Everyone adored him and the kids loved the pack as well as me. I placed Jacob in his high chair and looked for something to make them to eat.

"Arabella what would you like to eat?"

She sat and thought about it for a minute. "Well mommy I want pancakes, and waffles, oh and French toast and eggs, and bacon, and toast, and sausage, and strawberries." She finished smiling up at me.