Tears Come First ~ chapter 17

I want to say I am sorry this update is really behind, But I can't put school on hold and I had so much work for it.... So Sorry!

But the good news school is out in about a month so then my updates won't be late.

AGAIN SOO SOO SOO SORRY!!!

On the bright side I tried to make this long for you all!!!

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!!!!

(NOT EDITED)

Recap:

When we got to my door Tyler stopped out front of it “Well I guess this is goodnight.” He planted a kiss on my forehead.

“Wait please don’t leave me.” I begged him as he started to walk off.

A grin appeared on Tyler’s face “Fine, I’ll change and I’ll be back. I promise.”

When he was gone I slipped into my room and changed as well. I forgot home much pain my feet were in thanks to the heels Caitlyn forced me in.

After I was in my conferrable pajama’s, I hoped into my bed and instantly felt a sense of peace take over me. I heard the door open and then the bed dipped down beside me.

I turned over to see Tyler looking at me the way a husband would look at his wife, with love, passion, and care.

“Have I ever told you, you’re beautiful?” Tyler questioned.

My heart was beating so hard I felt as if it would burst any moment. “I don’t believe so.” I told him

“Well I am now, so don’t you forget it.”

Tyler grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me on the lips. The passion I felt earlier soon returned and caused our kiss to last longer than before. Soon we broke away out of breath.

“Night Emma I love you.”

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

“So tell me about it.” Caitlyn harassed me for the millionth time today.

“I have already told you everything, plus it’s been two weeks give it up.” I replied as nicely as I could.

She folded her hands over chest “It doesn’t make since you all were away for too long for you to just have ate dinner, I’ve been thinking and there is more to the story.”

I rolled my eyes; I didn’t exactly feel like telling her I was crying my eyes out for an hour on the side of the road.

She was staring me down as if she was going to speak but never did. “I know your lying but I won’t push it, I guess you don’t have to tell me anything if you don’t want.”

I hated the guilty card, most of the times I trying to ignore it when anyone tries to use it on me but a lot of times I end up caving in anyways.

“Maybe I’ll tell you some other time.” I honestly said.

She mumbled something under her breath. “Fine but like I was saying the other night I don’t want to be an a--.”

“Caitlyn leave the poor girl alone.” Lisa exclaimed to Caitlyn as she entered the kitchen.

“But mom…” Caitlyn responded.

As soon as Caitlyn’s words left her mouth Lisa turned to give her a death look. “Go see if your father needs help setting the picnic table.”

Nodding her head to her mother “Yes, ma’am.”

Feeling weird just standing there I turned to Lisa “Do you need any help?”