Tears Come First ~ Chapter 45

Another update! I'm doing pretty good! But it also has to do with I didn't update in forever, I'm going to the beach next week, or this story is ending in like two or so chapters....

I will be posting a new story when this is over...For those who started 'The Secretary Who Should've Stayed Behind The Desk' this is actually the story I will be posting but it has a new name! Its called "In the Heat of the Moment"

************************************************************************************************************

Emma's POV

I waited and waited but nothing came. I opened my eyes to look at Tyler. He was staring at me looking confused with the gun still in his hand.

"Tyler what are you doing?" My voice was barely a whisper.

His eyes locked with mine. "I don't know. I..I can't do it!"

"What are you talking about?" Hope rose up inside me.

"My head is saying kill you but something else won't let me." He raises the gun then quickly put it down. "Something won't let me hurt you."

I could run over and kiss him but I stayed in place. "That's our bond. Tyler I am not making any of this up I wish you could see that! You obviously feel it." I cried out.

He was getting frustrated again. He held his hand up with the gun in it and shot it in the sky. "I can point it anywhere and shoot but just not you."

I opened my mouth to speak but what would I say. It would just be all that I have said already and he does not want to hear that so I stay here and let him continue to shoot into the sky.

Someone coming out of the back door caught my attention. "Baby what's going on back here?" Stacy appeared taking in the scene laid out in front of her.

"I can't kill her..." He groaned as he tried to point the gun back at me.

"Good she needs to suffer." Stacy annoying ass voice stated.

"But why? She's no use to us why her?" Tyler started to question.

"I...well babe you know she...she...she's human that's why." Every word she spoke made her case go deeper and deeper into the ground.

Tyler looked over at her. "All the prisoners are human."

"I know...it's just she is...is...oh Tyler I don't need to explain myself." She placed her hands on her hips.

"Fine I'll just kill her." He started to move the gun. If only she knew he couldn't actually do it.

"NO!" She yelled out.

"Why? Stacy tell me what the hell is going on!" You could tell Tyler was about to lose it.

"Tyler I'm your wife damn it do as I say!" She was so full of shit I wanted to kill her myself.

"Yeah and you're a pain in my ass for the moment so get the hell away from me." His eyes have gone black by now and he could go wolf any minute.

"Give me the gun Tyler." Stacy demanded as she step closer to him. It wasn't hard to figure out why she didn't want me dead. Without me the spell is broken...But without her or Tyler the spell is no longer in affect. Why the hell didn't I think of this? The bitch needs to die.

I looked at the gun in Tyler's left hand. Stacy was reaching out for it but he was ignoring her. Within a second Stacy had jumped on Tyler's back fighting for the gun. Is she stupid? She's not going to win. Tyler grabbed her and flipped her off of him.

This pissed her off more as she charged towards him. Two werewolfs fighting in human form can turn deadly. She had grabbed onto his hand with the gun but he kept his grip tight. He slapped her and yelled at her to let go, Stacy than spit on Tyler as he growled loud for all to hear.