Tears Come First ~ chapter 22

Hey guys sorry it's been awhile with school now starting back up and trying to go visit my dad in the hospital it's hard to find time to write but no worries I will try my hardess to do it when I can!!

A big THANKS to all who are Voting and commenting, even the ones adding this to their library Thank you.

ALSO THANKS TO MY FANS!!!!!!!

I tried my best to make this one longer then the last chapter.

I have time now so I have began to work on the next chapter while I have time!

REMEMBER

VOTE, COMMMENT, FAN!!!

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Previously:

“I am not going to make you choice the pack or me. That would be wrong, and you’ve known the pack longer than me. It’s hardly fair to make you pick me over them anyways.”

“That means nothing to me, I know you find it hard to believe but I would choice you over them every time. I’m sorry if I haven’t been showing you that. I need to know these things, when you feel like this I want you to tell me.”

“Tyler, they are your family.” I reminded him

A growl ripped through Tyler’s chest “I know this but you are my family now too.”

“Dating someone hardly makes them part of the family. I informed him.

“Fine then marry me?”

 ******************

Staring at Tyler in shock I was unable to form words. What just happen, did he really mean marry him? Panic took over me, why would he ask me this. He doesn’t want me forever, I never actually thought about us getting married now that I think about it.

Tyler looked at me as if I were dead. “Emma are you okay, you’re rather pale.”

I shook my head to answer him. “It’s just that… I don’t see us getting married.”

Tyler’s face looked as if I stabbed him. Guilt took over me quickly, placing my hand on his I looked him in his cold eyes. “Tyler I love you, but it’s me not you. I don’t want you to be stuck with me for the rest of your life.”

Not knowing what Tyler was thinking I kept sitting there hoping he would talk to me soon. “Are you stupid Emma?”

My mouth flew open “What? No I’m not stupid…”

“I have told you time and time again that I love you and you will be the only one I will ever love for the rest of my life and here we are sitting talking about how you aren’t good enough for me. Well here is what I say if I want you for the rest of my life I will have you, so you can marry me or just have me as your boyfriend for the rest of your life.” Tyler finished preaching.

I had to bite my tongue until I had a good response. “Now I feel stupid.”

Taking my face into his hands Tyler pushed his lips to mine causing a spark to fill my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep him in place as our kiss deepened. Breaking the kiss I pulled away for air as our foreheads rested against each others.

“You should feel stupid, and another thing I never ever want to hear you say how you aren’t good enough for me because trust me babe you are more than enough. You will feel our bond after we mate.” Tyler chirped happily as he kissed my cheek.