Tears Come First ~ chapter 16

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!

Also a big thanks to my siser who helped me out!!

(NOT EDITED) 

Previously:

Tyler shook his head as if he disapproved but was laughing too "Caitlyn don't be so over dramatic."

She placed her hand over her heart "Me over dramatic...Please."

"As much as I love you, we better get going before they give our table away. Goodnight Caitlyn."

"Night Brother, and night to you too Emma, Be careful I don't want to be an---." Tyler pulled me out of the door before I could hear her finish.

"Okay now that Caitlyn had her say are you ready to go." Tyler requested.

I allowed him to guide me to the car "I'm more than ready." This would be my first proper date.

 <~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~><~>

My eyes were stuck to the window making it seem I was interested on what we were passing when really I was too nervous to look at Tyler.

I rubbed my hand on my knees to get rid of the sweat they were starting to create. There was music on but was too low to hear much of it. I wanted to look at him but I couldn't build up enough courage.

"Are you warm I could turn the heat off?" Tyler asked.

My head jerked over to look at him "Oh I'm fine." I said with my eyes down casted.

"Are you really okay?" He questioned.

I nodded my head at him and went back to look out the window.  I felt the car eased over to the side of the road. When the car came to a stop I felt as if my heart did too.

"Emma look at me."

Taking in a deep breath I turned my head over to him, while I examined his face I tried to read his expression but I couldn't figure it out.

I saw his hand move to my face causing me to jump back. With his hand on my cheek, he pulled my face close to his. "I will never hurt you like Kevin did; I don't want you to keep feeling like this. I want you to trust me."

The tears that formed in my eyes made his face harder to see, I wiped the tears away and tried to pull myself together "I know you won't, but how can I forget my past?"

"I'm not asking you to forget your past because it's always going to be a part of your life no matter how much I wish it wasn't. I just need you to trust me." Tyler plead

Tyler grabbed my hands trying to calm me down. "I want to trust you believe me I do but I can't." I cried

"You can Emma, I know you feel as if you can't but you can. Just because in the past you found it hard to trust anyone doesn't mean you should stop."

My chest was aching "Why are you wasting your time on me? You could have anyone and yet you sit here and choose me."

"There will never be anyone else. My whole life I've been told I would find someone who would take my breath away; never would I have believed them until I met you. I can't help but smile when I see you." Tyler confessed.

"How do you know I'm that girl, you just met me for all you know this is all in your head."

Tyler smirk at my comment "I know you don't feel the bond we have right now but you will; I know it's hard to imagine but you are the only girl who my heart was made for."